View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 08:13 AM   #1208
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

New Recruits Nick & Trent (Nick Clay, Trent Marx) Alameda

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Video language: English
New recruits Nick Clay and Trent Marx have bareback sex in the barracks like seasoned troopers.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2578kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 663.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Recruits Nick & Trent (Nick Clay, Trent Marx)

Suck My Cock! 2 Maaseik

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Brian Brody, Chris Tyler, Jay Kohl, Jesse Jordan, Lee Paine, Lucas Young, Marc Dylan, Micah Brandt, Ridge Michaels, Spencer Fox, Trace Kendall, Troy Collins, Valentin Petrov
Genres: All Oral Sex, Freshmen, Muscle Men, Cock Sizes: Horsehung (Big Dicks), Uncut Cocks, Interracial, Rimming, Tattoos
Suck My Cock! 2 is all-oral all-the-time. Eight hot oral scenes featuring the hottest dick-sucking stars pleasing each other with their phenomenal cocksucking skills. Full-length scenes give you load after load of satisfaction and arguably the best oral sex ever caught on film. From throating, rimming and 69ing to extreme mouth fucking, Suck My Cock! 2 provides every fan of sucking, licking and slurping with scene after scene of spectacular studs giving and getting head, finished with a pair of outstanding cum shots.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:00:48
Video: 712x392, XviD, 1807kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suck My Cock! 2

Sunny Daze Fisher

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Staxus ,SauVage
Cast: Gabriel Angel, Ray Mannix, Xavier Sibley, Josh Milk, Kris Blent, Ruben Bart
Genres: 69, Bareback, Big Dick, Blond Haired, Dark Haired, Facial Cumshot, Fingering, Gangbang, Orgy, Outdoor, Rimming, Tattoos, Twinks 18, Uncut Cocks
STAXUS’s Spanish summer odyssey continues, with Dutch superstar, Kris Blent, joining Gabriel Angel and Ray Mannix for the international holiday of a lifetime. Ruben Bart, Josh Milk and Xavier Sibley are the all-too-amodating hosts, whose only interest is get their visitors out of their pants so that they can enjoy all that foreign, uncut dick! Culminating in arguably the most outrageous scene that director, John Smith, has ever produced. Life on the Costa Brava has never looked so fucking hot and horny – or as drenched with spunk!
Duration: 1:12:13
Video: 852x480, MP4V, 1953kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sunny Daze

Changing Room Diaries part 3 College Park

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Boots, Fetish, Kink, Fisting, Handballing, Oral, Rimming, Rosebud, Tattoos
The sweaty footie boots soon come off and Zak's damp and dirty footie socks are forced into Chad's face and hungry mouth. The socks smell so hot the whole room stinks of the lads cheesy, sweaty feet.
Duration: 43:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6100kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Changing Room Diaries part 3

RusCapturedBoys - Trap for Escaped Captives - pt 11 Rockbridge

Studio: RusCapturedBoys
Genres: Gays BDSM
English If you're looking for tough talking, tattooed titans with haunting faces, chiseled bodies, relentless sexual energy
Format: flv
Duration: 8:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 283.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RusCapturedBoys - Trap for Escaped Captives - pt 11

Edge of Desire, Part vol.3 Spencerville

Release Year: 2014
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Jeff Niels, Ken Ott, Max Summerfield
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome.
Max Summerfield always had a thing for being the badass of the house. No one ever fucked with him or gave him shit. How could it be anymore ironic that he himself, would dream of being scared and not so macho. Max finds himself running from something that he's first unsure of. He finds himself locked in a closet alone in the pitch black. After the door creaked open, Max finds Ken Ott and Jeff Niels on their knees, cuffed around Max's leg. They start kiss and blowing him until Max erupts. Max then finds himself in apletely different setting looking in the mirror as he's washing his face. He hears a voice, but can't seem to figure out whom it is, until Ken shows. He asked Ken,"Why do you keep reappearing in my dreams? I'll destroy you." Max having to prove he's el hefe, annihilates Ken's butt hole. After some intense fucking, Max slaps the shit out of Ken and cums all over him.
Duration: 19:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 333.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Edge of Desire, Part vol.3

Jet & Trevor Hobart

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Chaosmen
Cast: Jet, Trevor
Genres: Blowjob, Rimming, Anal, Muscle, Tattoos, Accidental Cumshots, Bareback, Flip-Flop
I got a glimpse of Trevor's ability to top and bottom during his Edge video with Glenn. I was eager to see him take on a dude in a setting where he could really maneuver and make things happen. Trevor prefers to top, but he also enjoys bottoming, so I knew he would enjoy a flip-flop video.I found out that Jet will actually jerk-off a couple times before doing a shoot. I knew he struggled to NOT cum while being fucked, but I had no idea he was resorting to ejaculating before each shoot.Not sure if he was extra extra horny the day we shot this, but we weren't a couple minutes into the oral and he was already telling Trevor to ease up. Team Gay does it best! Trevor decided it was too easy to make him cum so he had Jet Service his rather thick cock. Watch Trevor's face as Jet's teeth and goatee be an issue.They both enjoy rimming, and the ass eating in this video is awesome. I love watching Jet stroke his cock while he happily tongues Trevor's hole. Turnabout is fair play, so Trevor lubes up Jet's hole with spit, making it nice and slippery to push his cock inside. He struggles a bit to find the proper angle, but once he is up and stabilized, he fucks Jet like the pro he is. He eventually pushes Jet flat, fucking him in a more "at home" style... a peral favorite of many a Top.That was making Trevor close, so he flips Jet over and sits on his cock. There is a lot of it falling in and out as they try to find a rhythm, but eventually they hit their stride.Jet's favorite position is on his back, and by now I should know that he then has access to his cock and keeps himself on the edge of busting the entire time.This time out, he pushes it too far, and accidentally blows his load. Trevor is lost for a few moments, but quickly scoops up the cum, slicks up his cock with it, and proceeds to fuck him with his own jizz!I left this in the video as an "outtake" only because you see me drop my camera angle, walk calmly around the bed, and as I am stepping up on to the bed to get another angle. Jet, is shouting, "I'm going to cum again!" I quickly get my camera in place and catch his second misfire.Yep, he cums twice in about 60 seconds!I get some more footage, and he is still trying to not bust. I finally took pity on him and I let Trevor totally fuck the cum out of him. Trevor pulls out and bust a massive load all over Jet's asshole.Jet squeezes out the load and it is quite messy. Trevor shoves his cock back in to help tidy things up.Jet cums three times in this video, but get this, after the shoot, he goes to shower up and yells out to me that he came again while douching his ass! I don't think I have ever met a performer who's prostate is such a hair-trigger button to make someone cum!Some credit has to go to Trevor.
Duration: 36:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2161kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 610.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jet & Trevor

Время генерации страницы 0.04183 секунды с 9 запросами