Old 08-04-2022, 08:12 AM   #1206
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Muscle Ink - Raging Stallion Register

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Adam Killian, Alexsander Freitas, Christian Wilde, Damian Dragon, Drake Jaden, Johnny Gunn, Logan McCree, Santino Vega, Scott Tanner, Steve Cruz
An erotic homage to muscled up tattooed men. In his first solo directing project, Steve Cruz ditches the elaborate set and setup and gets right to the business of passionate man on man sex.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:49:08
Video: 688x384, XviD, 2140kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muscle Ink - Raging Stallion

Nakedsword On The Lookout Episode 1 : Perfect Timing Oslo

Release Year: 2015
Studio: NakedSword
Cast: Killian James and Sebastian Kross
Genres: Kissing, Rimming, Tattoo, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Cumshot
Sebastian Kross spots Killian James on the street below and invites him up to start his day off with a bang!
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3316kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 701.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nakedsword On The Lookout Episode 1 : Perfect Timing

The Hr meeting Labadie

Release Year: 2016
Cast: gays
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Facial, Interracial, Black, Big Dick
Video language: English
I had had it! I can’t take it anymore. The boss has finally crossed the line. I talked to HR today and we set up a meeting. ! He sat us down and then the HR guy asked the Boss to tell his side of the story. But this was supposed to be about me airing my grievance and he goes first?! Then the boss started telling the guy that I forced his hand on my ass, I didn’t do that. He sexually harassed me by rubbing my chest and playing with my nipples, but he played it off like I had an itch and he was doing me a favor. He even made the HR guy think that I was the one who grabbed his dick and put it on my wrist to say “ Hey it’s 5 o’cock!” I mean really what the fuck! The HR guy took the bosses side and made me do sexual harassment sensitivity training and that if I didn’t complete them that I would be fired. This sucks! The next day the boss showed up in crutches and he got stuck in the toilet, He called me in and asked me to help him put on his pants.
Duration: 40:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5808kbps
Audio: 81kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Hr meeting

Dirty-Fuckers Cute Yuri Gets His Arse Banged & Creamed Manzanita

Studio: Staxus
Cast: Pyotr Tomek, Yuri Adamov
Genres: Twinks (18+), Sauna, Kissing, Blow Jobs, Ass Play, Fingering, 69, Big Dicks, Bareback, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cum Shots, Facial, Creampie, Cum in Arse, Dark Haired, Pissing, Tattoos, Uncut Cocks, European, Russian
If cheeky-chappy Pyotr Tomek was hoping for a quiet time in the sauna then his dreams are very firmly shattered the moment that Yuri Adamov sits down next to him! After all, we all know what Adamov is like when he thinks he has the chance of enjoying some hard, uncut cock; and the sight of Tomek in nothing more than a towel, his naked, tanned skin sweating in the heat, is enough to get the young, eager bottom into quite a heated frenzy! Fortunately for all concerned, there’s a pool nearby to enable both lads to let off a little steam; but it’s only the briefest of respites, and before you know it they’ve headed off to make the most of a nearby sofa in order to give each other deep, sensuous blow-jobs. Of course, just watching these two beauties as they 69 each other could get most fans creaming off right there and then; but proceedings only intensify still further when Adamov finally succumbs to all temptation and plonks his arse down on Tomek’s thick, rigid love-stick! Needless to say, this cute little slut is soon riding away like a consummate professional, his own dick standing proud as he does so; but, after unsaddling to give his buddy another good sucking, his performance bes a lot more guttural when Tomek begins to pound him from behind. What’s more, the volume increases still further when he’s banged from above – his arse stuck up in the air, enabling him to jizz into his own face whilst Tomek first whitewashes his hole and then sticks his sticky, gooey cock deep inside! The sight of Adamov being pissed on at the end simply serves as the cherry on the cake in a scene that’s pretty much a born classic!
Duration: 24:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5810kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty-Fuckers Cute Yuri Gets His Arse Banged & Creamed

Ridick's Dp Session - TimTales Agra

Release Year: 2022
Studio: TimTales
Cast: Ridick, Tim Kruger, Lucio Davoli
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Dap, Facial, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut
You're in for a Timtales treat. This is one of the best double penetration sessions we ever shot. It doesn't get more epic than this. Ridick's raw hole is truly a DP master. Both Tim and Lucio's massive cocks fit right inside that tight bottomless hole. Ridick is riding those two cocks with real devotion. This is a power bottom that fucking loves taking two dicks at the same time. Watch him get double bred in all possible positions. Enjoy as much as Ridick did!
Duration: 29:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5746kbps
Audio: 332kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ridick's Dp Session - TimTales

Ricky Boy & Todd Lismore

Genres: Gay, Kissing, Blow Jobs, Ass Play, Fingering, Masturbation, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Jerking Off, Cum Shots, Outdoors, Sneakers, Tattoos, Muscles, Blonds, Uncut Cock, Big Dick, Twinks, Young Men
The side of a railway track has never been sexier. Tattooed and cropped Ricky and shaven headed Todd take a break from their trek and get their rock solid dicks out to catch a tan. As they peel off their clothes, Ricky shows off his hot tattoos to his hairy chested friend, and things quickly head south from there. After some powerful blow-jobs, Ricky's being straight dick is hungry for a hole, and pushes the masculine Todd over the tracks and pushes his cock right up inside his ass. Letting us watch this hot and sweaty fuck in great close-ups, Todd lifts his leg up and we can see Ricky's entire length slide effortlessly in and out of that hot hole. Todd's buff body tight with the feeling of getting rammed whilst Ricky's getting one hell of a workout.
Duration: 21:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5837kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 954.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ricky Boy & Todd

Dean Gets His Jock Ass Fucked Cum Eating and Outdoors Irma

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BadBoysBootCamp
Cast: Dean Daniels ,Preston Lee
Genres: Anal ,Short Hair ,Clean Shaven ,Bearded ,Smooth ,American ,Huge Load ,Missionary ,Cum Jerking Off ,Cum Eating ,Jocks ,Straight Turned Gay ,Amateur ,Cut ,Trimmed ,Fucking ,Brown Hair ,Blond Hair ,Twinks ,Masturbation ,Outdoors ,Facial ,Tattoos ,Big Dick
After all the sucking these two have shared it's no wonder they have plenty of cum to fuck out. Gorgeous Dean gives up his tight jock hole for Preston's big twink cock to slide in, fucking him on the picnic table and drenching him with thick cream before Dean blasts one of his massive loads out all over cute Preston's face!
Duration: 12:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9266kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 833.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dean Gets His Jock Ass Fucked Cum Eating and Outdoors

Время генерации страницы 0.04280 секунды с 9 запросами