View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 07:32 AM   #1246
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dudes in Public 58- Shaded Patio Tollhouse

Cast: Gus, Fena
Genres: Bareback, Blowjob, Oral/Anal Sex, Deep Throat, Hairy, Muscles, Piercing, Tattoos, Facial, Cumshots, Smooth
During a hot Latin day, these two tanned hunks come out to a shady patio for some relief from the heat, then begin hoping for another kind of relief! The tattooed hottie begins flirting with his curly-haired bud, nudging his bare leg with his knee and playing footsie. That's all the encouragement the cute bottom needs to run his hand up his friend's thigh and grab the sexy top's cock. These guys suck each other before fucking doggystyle, then the tatted-up top pounds his bottom mish before they jack themselves till they cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6409kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dudes in Public 58- Shaded Patio

Jet & Trevor Reelsville

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Chaosmen
Cast: Jet, Trevor
Genres: Blowjob, Rimming, Anal, Muscle, Tattoos, Accidental Cumshots, Bareback, Flip-Flop
I got a glimpse of Trevor's ability to top and bottom during his Edge video with Glenn. I was eager to see him take on a dude in a setting where he could really maneuver and make things happen. Trevor prefers to top, but he also enjoys bottoming, so I knew he would enjoy a flip-flop video.I found out that Jet will actually jerk-off a couple times before doing a shoot. I knew he struggled to NOT cum while being fucked, but I had no idea he was resorting to ejaculating before each shoot.Not sure if he was extra extra horny the day we shot this, but we weren't a couple minutes into the oral and he was already telling Trevor to ease up. Team Gay does it best! Trevor decided it was too easy to make him cum so he had Jet Service his rather thick cock. Watch Trevor's face as Jet's teeth and goatee be an issue.They both enjoy rimming, and the ass eating in this video is awesome. I love watching Jet stroke his cock while he happily tongues Trevor's hole. Turnabout is fair play, so Trevor lubes up Jet's hole with spit, making it nice and slippery to push his cock inside. He struggles a bit to find the proper angle, but once he is up and stabilized, he fucks Jet like the pro he is. He eventually pushes Jet flat, fucking him in a more "at home" style... a peral favorite of many a Top.That was making Trevor close, so he flips Jet over and sits on his cock. There is a lot of it falling in and out as they try to find a rhythm, but eventually they hit their stride.Jet's favorite position is on his back, and by now I should know that he then has access to his cock and keeps himself on the edge of busting the entire time.This time out, he pushes it too far, and accidentally blows his load. Trevor is lost for a few moments, but quickly scoops up the cum, slicks up his cock with it, and proceeds to fuck him with his own jizz!I left this in the video as an "outtake" only because you see me drop my camera angle, walk calmly around the bed, and as I am stepping up on to the bed to get another angle. Jet, is shouting, "I'm going to cum again!" I quickly get my camera in place and catch his second misfire.Yep, he cums twice in about 60 seconds!I get some more footage, and he is still trying to not bust. I finally took pity on him and I let Trevor totally fuck the cum out of him. Trevor pulls out and bust a massive load all over Jet's asshole.Jet squeezes out the load and it is quite messy. Trevor shoves his cock back in to help tidy things up.Jet cums three times in this video, but get this, after the shoot, he goes to shower up and yells out to me that he came again while douching his ass! I don't think I have ever met a performer who's prostate is such a hair-trigger button to make someone cum!Some credit has to go to Trevor.
Duration: 36:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2161kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 610.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jet & Trevor

Guiseppe Impregnating Hazard

Studio: Passion Latino Boys
トイレに設置された肉便器が、次々� �イケメンマッチョたちの性処理道具� ��して使われていく。
トロトロのケツマンで4人の生ちんぽ� ��ら濃厚な精子を絞り出す!
Duration: 20:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9784kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guiseppe Impregnating

Gino & Nacho Saume Ardoch

21歳のガテン系が撮影現場へそのまま 来てくれました!
仕事帰りでノンケっぽく、普段は男� �しいのに、ベッドの上ではドMになっ てします。
ちんぽを舐めるのも大好きで、ケツ� �いじられるといやらしい声が漏れち� ��いってます...
Duration: 7:16
Video: 1080x1080, AVC (H.264), 7457kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 402.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gino & Nacho Saume

Back Stairs Cross River

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Vimpex Gay Media, Raw Twink X Production
Cast: Miguel Sanchez, Joan Fernandez, Constantino Power, Horacio Martinez, Alejandro Gonzalez
Genres: Bareback, Oral? Anal Sex, Latin, Twinks (Young Meat), Rimming, Big Dicks, Tattoos
130 minutes of sleazy condomless sex action! Expect loads of cum and nasty hardcore fucking. Beautiful boys hard fucking 8 greedy cum crazy twinks bareback fucking back stairs!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:06:13
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Back Stairs

Guiseppe fucking for a quickie at stepdad's house Cato

何度か撮影したことある、イケメン� �ッチョと体の相性が良くて、今回は� ��定カメラのみのガチハメ撮りセック スを公開!
いつも通りナマで挿入し、押さえ付� �正常位で奥にガッツリ種付け!
Duration: 10:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9782kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 781.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guiseppe fucking for a quickie at stepdad's house

Black Piste Caldas Da Rainha

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Yuri Adamov, Shane Hirch, Victor Diamond, Erik Franke, Noah Matous, Hector Augusti
Genres: Bareback ,Double Penetration ,Big Cocks ,European ,Black and Latinos ,Interracial ,Rimming ,Black Brothers ,Big dick
Video language: English
Once you go black, as they say, you never go back – a sentiment that this gang of hot and horny Czech boys are definitely determined to follow when they come across (quite literally!) the fabulous Hector Agusti. STAXUS exclusives, Noah Matous, Erik Franke and Victor Diamond, lead a stellar cast of white boys who just can’t get enough of dark skin and big, black cock! Expect an avalanche of spunk and even a double-penetration, as the biggest cock-whores in the whole of Prague go mad for the blackest dick in town!
Duration: 1:45:02
Video: 720x480, MP4V, 2429kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Piste

Время генерации страницы 0.12974 секунды с 9 запросами