View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 05:37 AM   #3037
admralbulldog

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

admralbulldog Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Foreplay

Foreplay

Last night, we ended our typical Saturday together freshening up in the shower before bed. *90% of the time, I walk straight into the closet to choose a pair of heels unless Martin has some special request. *I come back out, naked, in a pair of red, super high, open-toe heels. *Soon as I approach the bed, Martin turns me around and ties my elbows together, wraps a belt around my neck, and gags my mouth. *Straight to business. *Tonight was a little different though because he tied me up first – usually things don’t go down this way – AND – instead of being led to the bed, he takes me by the arms and walks me downstairs and into the playroom. *It’s midnight and though we’re not on the East Coast, being naked in a 50 degree room is still pretty chilly. *He ties, legs spread on the chair, attaches a piece of rope with the other end to my crotch and leaves me there until I tap. *Even though this doesn’t seem like a hard position, because of the placement of my hands behind my back, along with the crotch rope being pulled to the ceiling, I was ready to call it*quits before my time was up. *Once the timer went off, we shut down in the playroom, and head to the bed for some REAL ACTION.

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 15 min 15 s
Size: 98.0 MiB

Tags:

DOWNLOAD
admralbulldog is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02798 секунды с 9 запросами