View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 03:41 AM   #6408
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Olivia Sparkle - Gloryhole Casting Payment

Video language: English

We saw this 18 year old blonde woman named Olivia Sparkle walking home from work. Martin told Olivia that I was a talent agent from LA, but she was not interested in the casting. We tried convincing her, and offering money got her attention. She had to use the bathroom first, so we pointed to a nearby shopping center. When she was in the stall, I noticed a gloryhole, so I covered my cock in cash and stuck my boner right on through. Olivia forgot all about the casting and got right to the sucking. Giving me a blowjob, the horny slut then decided she wanted to fuck, and slammed her ass back against me standing doggystyle. She joined me in the bigger stall and rode my cock on the ground, then I fucked her in spoon position, pulled out, and came on her pussy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3475kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 702.1 MB

Download Olivia Sparkle - Gloryhole Casting Payment

Penelope Cross Clip

Video language: English

I picked up this gorgeous Spanish woman named Penelope Cum who was on her way to the altar at the museum. It was so hot in the taxi, and she had a trip, so we got to chatting. I told her she reminded me of a famous singer from Spain, and she told me about her relationship problems. We flirted, and soon enough, Penelope wanted to pull over. I asked for her autograph, handed her a marker, and took out my cock. She signed it, then she sucked it, then afforded me the perfect view of her big booty as she rode my cock reverse cowgirl. I stuffed Penelope's pussy doggystyle and missionary, then pulled out and covered her lips with a facial!

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:57
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 980kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 199.6 MB

Download Penelope Cross Clip
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.23673 секунды с 9 запросами