Old 08-03-2022, 09:49 PM   #3070
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

In and Out Express Video

Release Year: 1989
Studio: Minotaur Studio
Cast: Adam Wilde, Brandon Reeves, Jake Taylor, Reed Parker, Rick Fox, Sam Crockett, Scott Morrison, Will Clark
Genres: Hunks, Anal, Oral, Cum
Video language: English

These studs deliver anywhere, anytime! Peachy shoots his thick teen jism over both the other lad's faces, then skinny drinks the dark haired lad's spunk, and when he himself cums

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:21
Video: 628x480, AVC (H.264), 1771kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 666.6 MB

Download In and Out Express Video

In Deep Miles To Go - Falcon

Release Year: 1998
Studio: Falcon Studios

Jam-packed with Falcon Exclusives, threateningly large dongs, and more action than is required by law, In Deep is sewn together with a story about Yelson's visit to America. For starters, huge, uncut-dicked Meadows gives fresh faced (but loose-pussied) newcummer Rider's ass an , an inhuman dildofication and finally a traditional fucking, pulling entirely out and going entirely back in.
Oh, and did I mention the fist fucking? Silly me! A facial cumshot finishes this sphincter-splittin' exercise, with the now Krispy Kreme glazed Rider grinning in merriment. Meanwhile, visiting Russkie Yelson shows up at American buddy Kevin Pearce's home with a couple of hottie buddies in tow. Sitting down to chat, the visitors recall a frisky episode with someone else, which involves loads of suckin' and a loud j/o climax. Present day business, however, includes scenes with Yelson, Paris, and many others, culminating in a seven person orgy, during which Paris shoots into his own mouth, all the while getting pile-drived. Inspired by this fluid eagerness, the others coat him with their own special Alfredo sauce. As a bonus, another scene follows, with Yelson workin' some ass by the pool.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:57
Video: 720x538, xvid, 1943kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download In Deep Miles To Go - Falcon
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08918 секунды с 9 запросами