View Single Post
Old 08-03-2022, 11:03 AM   #485
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jay Edwards - Crystal Teased & Pleased Hardyville

Release Year: 2022
Video language: German
Many of you know Crystal for her dominatrix work and a smattering of so-so bondage scenes over the years. She was actually scared to shoot with Jay and it took a while to finally talk her into it. The statuesque blonde is treated to the full experience: tight ropes, rough manhandling, hard spankings, nasty tit clamps and real gags. She goes from loving it to hating it and then back to loving it -- ending her session with several onscreen orgasms. We begin with Crystal being tied onscreen -- she complains about the ropes being too tight but that doesn't stop Jay from doing what he wants with her. Her impressive body is groped and grabbed, her breathing quickens and she openly admits that she likes what is happening to her. After 8 minutes of onscreen tying and manhandling, the leather wedge gag is strapped into her mouth and her first day of real bondage begins. Next, she is bound on her knees where she tries to move but finds little room for that. Jay adds a crotchrope and pulls her tits out of her dress so they may be properly bound with tight ropes. Crystal realizes that it is too late to turn back now and her uncertainty over her situation is obvious.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:07:38
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1936kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Edwards - Crystal Teased & Pleased

OutCry Hailey Young, PD Kensett

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
All she had to do was stay silent and PD would have attended to her in his own time. But she could not help herself. She called out and complained, and now she needs to be taught a lesson. One with clamps and canes and lots of pain.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 630.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OutCry Hailey Young, PD

Madisin - Enthusiast Nellis AFB

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Madisin
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Spanking, Zapper
Video language: English
Madisin is an avid participant in BDSM activities. In particular she has an interest in verbal and physical humiliation. As he shows her around the barn she's points out various devices she would like to be in. He begins to tie her up and she becomes putty in his hands. Her expression shows off just how much she likes it. Everything he does to her makes her more and more excited. The way he touches her, the way he talks to her, the way he ties her up, the way he plays with her dripping cunt, and the way he hurts her. She's his to play with and that turns her on even more.
Duration: 44:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Madisin - Enthusiast

Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut! Sunray

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Spanking
n the final update of Darling's BaRS (bondage and rough sex) shoot, we step up the pace to a dizzy blur of squirt, orgasms and cock. We had dropped her to her knees with ragged breath and breasts still firmly bound at the end of the last scene. Her hair and makeup were long ago completely destroyed. Her booming body is oiled and covered with her own cum and drool. Time to move this party onto the legendary fuck bed.
Leaning her against the bed, we make full use of her wide open throat hole. Darling is a deepthroat expert and takes the dick to the base. She can do balls deep and then just hang out there. If only all bimbobots were as dedicated to their craft as Darling. Moving her up onto the bed we proceed to ragdoll fuck her last remaining braincells right out of her skull. Her bound arms keep her completely helpless, reducing her to a bag of holes. All three of those holes are throughly plowed. We fuck her pussy, ass and throat in a never ending circle of pounding cock.
Duration: 19:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut!

Goddess Valeria Atakpame

Cast: Goddess Valeria
Genres: Lezdom, spanking, trampling, humiliation, spitting
Meet My Step-Mom Victoria, she is 47 years old. Look at her and you will understand why I am so beautiful. I once told her about My personal slaves. How I humiliate them and how they fulfill any of My whims. She was very surprised and wanted to see it. Today I decided to call one of these pathetic creatures to show My Step-Mom what these nonentity is. Does this whore know how lucky she is? Worship Me and obey My Step-'s orders is the highest reward for such a pitiful loser. Her hands and tongue today are used to massage My Step-Mom's feet and her face is for our spit. That day we laughed so hard.. You can't look at such a nonentity without laughing. My Step- is very kind and I was surprised how she easily humiliates this ugly bitch. The slave is worthy of it..
Duration: 42:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8853kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Valeria

Mr John Henry And Madeleine Munroe Falls

Release Year: 2022
Mr. Henry came in with his slave Madeleine to introduce her to the joys of our dungeon. Madeleine loves to be treated in a rough, slutty way and takes her punishment with a smile. Mr. Henry started her off with his cane and belt. Then he positioned her on a bench in a strappado position where she got subjected to spanking, deep-throating and a good anal fucking. Madeleine got her rewards with an inverted suspension combined with waterspouts, and a good wet dousing.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 347.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mr John Henry And Madeleine

Perverted minds ddf split scenes Biola

Cast: Veronica Leal, Erik Everhard, Cassie Del Isla, Brittany Bardot, David Perry, Venus Afrodita, Vince Carter, Dorian Del Isla, Pablo Ferrari, Cristian
You'll be amazed to see how easily these nasty bitches can become the toys of some sick-minded, uninhibited bastards. Ass-spanking, strangling, getting pounded by a fucking machine and double penetration are just a few of the more moderate things that they are happy to be submitted to. Our featured stars, Cassie del Isla, Venus Afrodita, Brittany Bardot and Veronica Leal, are the ultimate examples of babes with pervert minds.
Video: 960x540

Total size: 2.2 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perverted minds ddf split scenes
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16787 секунды с 9 запросами