View Single Post
Old 08-02-2022, 09:21 AM   #188
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Taboo Torment Part 2 - Keira Croft Zebulon

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Video language: English
Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep.
I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.
Armed with that there was nothing I could do but cater to all his whims. Just like that my favorite became my worst nightmare. He made me strip for him and touch myself. He put me in a cage outside for days. Then the real torment began. Now I'm a kept woman - Kept in a basement... by my ... to be used at his sadistic whim.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taboo Torment Part 2 - Keira Croft

How To Train Your Long Pig - London River Wickes

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my .
"I don't train , I train long pigs!"
"What is a long pig? I'll have to look that up." I thought.
My first lesson was not to respond to weird ads online.
Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape.
With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.
Duration: 1:23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How To Train Your Long Pig - London River

Lyra Loves It Meddybemps

Lyra is all too happy and enthusiastic to bring herself back to my dungeon for an afternoon of submission to extreme bondage...not to mention, making herself the subject of my perverted devices...the thing is, Lyra loves it.
Duration: 12:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2478kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 250.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lyra Loves It
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08095 секунды с 9 запросами