View Single Post
Old 08-02-2022, 09:20 AM   #187
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Spanking Desires Tomahawk

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
In a peaceful bedroom these two lustful ladies are about to embark on a painfully erotic journey as they spank each other into submission - This mistress will not stop until all her little whores' asses are bright red - because in her world pleasure equals pain. Come join the punishment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:44
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1074kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 534.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking Desires

Perfect Innocent Submissive Pecan Gap

Nikole's perfect body really caught my attention...and then the angel face...big blue eyes and ginger hair...Damn this woman is smokin hot, and she loves to be objectified in submission...She gets her first real dose of BDSM today and turns out to be quite a fan, and I'm sure you'll be a fan of hers after watching her suffer in bondage.
Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2210kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 184.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Innocent Submissive

Sealed Shut Slut - Bailey Blue Morrill

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Bailey Blue is bound in a position that gives new meaning to "face down; ass up". Her exposed holes are pointing towards the heavens and begging to be filled. I start with a few fingers, but that's not enough for this slut. She wants all of her holes stuffed. That's why we call her “Sealed Shut Slut”.
But that's not all this submissive blonde wants. She craves pain as well as pleasure. With a pair of floggers in tow, I begin to create my own art on the masterpiece that she brought to me today (her ass.) The flogging builds until I unleash powerful vibrations directly to her clit making Bailey cum hard in her metal bondage.
Duration: 40:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6785kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sealed Shut Slut - Bailey Blue

Bondage Desires Vaterstetten

Release Year: 2022
Anna thought that she arrived for evenings of conversation... silly fellow! After cutting of lingerie of Anna, Madam Jacqueline puts the 'the girlfriend in a myriad of difficult situations of submission. Dress in latex. Strongly ties to a bed and doesn't remain to helpless Anna anything except how to obey and receive punishments which she deserves.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:07:39
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1253kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 684.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Desires

Nike Returns Part 1 Agoura Hills

Release Year: 2019
Many of you asked if Fatima or Nike would ever appear in our films again. Well, I have been able to talk Nike into forgetting the torments of the shooting sessions and challenging her luck: let's go for the Wheel of Pain. Pervert and I will take turns in the execution of the punishments and we won't spare her. Nike called in sick at her workplace and we will return to the black studio to see how many rounds Nike, who hasn't become more serious since we last met, can endure.
Duration: 15:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9769kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nike Returns Part 1

IR - The Siouxsie Q‘s Audition - Siouxsie Q and OT Bennett

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
What is your experience with BDSM?
As long as I can remember, I've had fantasies that I knew maybe weren’t considered normal, weren’t your standard vanilla sex. Around the time I graduated from college, I read The Story of O and started thinking more realistically about those desires and had a couple maybe dangerous random Craigslist hookups, but then I got involved in the San Francisco BDSM scene and leather culture and just went from there. As soon as I figured out that this was a real thing that I could do I was like Oh! That’s why people are so excited about this kind of sex because it’s actually awesome and not boring.
What part of BDSM and the lifestyle do you like the most?
It’s the mental aspects. I consider BDSM and leather similar to a code of ethics or a religion. I take it very seriously and, for me, submission and being a submissive is part of my identity in the same way being queer or femme is part of my identity. Also, I’m a businesswoman, I’m an entrepreneur, I’m a work-a-holic, so when I get a chance to really be in subspace and let it all go and submit, and not have to worry about podcasts and columns and the rest of the world, that’s Heaven for me.
What are you most looking forward to doing today?
I’m just really looking forward to the whole thing. As somebody who likes this kind of lifestyle, you don’t get the opportunity everyday to be in a giant, cool set and have all the toys ever and do an over-the-top fantasy, which is what we do in this industry. So I’m excited to play with all the cool toys.
Duration: 53:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - The Siouxsie Q‘s Audition - Siouxsie Q and OT

London River Has Ot Procure Summer Hart For Her Collection Mariah Hill

Release Year: 2018
The burlap felt scratchy against my face. As I was pulled from the street I didn't know what would happen to me. He manhandled me to his dark basement. There was another prisoner there. She promised to help me, but I don't think she meant it.
The fear I felt being taken by such a person only worsened as time went on. Each position she put me in was harder than the last. She wasn't nice to me either. She used me and touched me however she wanted. The gag in my mouth made it difficult for me to protest.
She seemed to like my butt. Maybe that will keep me safe. If I just let her play with it for a while she might let me go. If I let her penetrate it maybe she wont hurt me anymore.
Duration: 49:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River Has Ot Procure Summer Hart For Her Collection
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05104 секунды с 9 запросами