View Single Post
Old 08-02-2022, 08:46 AM   #480
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Tatiana Debut Somoto

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
While poor girl Tatiana slowly gets used to Graias Studio's conditions, Dr Lomp wants her unrest mood to keep on. For this reason, in every part of the punishment, he is boosting the level of pain some more. In this part, her breast punishment will continue on. Her huge boobs are now completely bruised. Her mask is preventing any possible illness and also her pain face, anyway we can understand how much she suffers by her screams, sobbing and shaking in pain. It seems that Dr Lomp is on his good day, and he lets Nitta out of the cage, and permits her to stand by Tatiana and support her close friend, while the poor girl's back is whipped harshly. Watch Tatiana being a good girl by the effect of unbearable pain.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:49
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 20610kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tatiana Debut

Misc Models Part 3 - Spanking Glamor Ribeira Grande

Misc Models 3 spanked at Spanking Glamor.. Enjoy and stay tuned!
Duration: 24:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11729kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Misc Models Part 3 - Spanking Glamor

Brighton Blaze Part 1 - Spanking Glamor Lonedell

Brighton Blaze 1st spanking at SPanking Glamor... Enjoy and stay tuned!
Duration: 18:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 23996kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brighton Blaze Part 1 - Spanking Glamor

London River Has Ot Procure Summer Hart For Her Collection Prospect Heights

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The burlap felt scratchy against my face. As I was pulled from the street I didn't know what would happen to me. He manhandled me to his dark basement. There was another prisoner there. She promised to help me, but I don't think she meant it.
The fear I felt being taken by such a person only worsened as time went on. Each position she put me in was harder than the last. She wasn't nice to me either. She used me and touched me however she wanted. The gag in my mouth made it difficult for me to protest.
She seemed to like my butt. Maybe that will keep me safe. If I just let her play with it for a while she might let me go. If I let her penetrate it maybe she wont hurt me anymore.
Duration: 49:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River Has Ot Procure Summer Hart For Her Collection

Kourtney Rae Part 1 - Spanking Glamor Brooklandville

Kourtney Rae 1st spanking at Spanking Glamor... Enjoy and stay tuned!
Duration: 9:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10361kbps

File size: 731.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kourtney Rae Part 1 - Spanking Glamor

Naomi - Defying Her Captor Perrineville

Release Year: 2022
Back for the second episode of our exciting roleplay scenario of the defiant captive and her cruel, starring Naomi and Totti! Last week, military guy (or paramilitary? you decide!) Totti inspected his captive, the beautiful Naomi, and saw that no matter how much he disciplined her with his harsh probing, spanking, and bondage, she still lose that quiet look of defiance in her eyes. This time show her boss... learn that the cock of is to be respected, served, pleasured, and drained of its fluids. Yes, Totti may only be an enlisted man, but he is part of the force that has spread an empire over the continent! How dare this girl look at him as if she does not see his stature, his strength! He has the chained captive suck his dick, her saliva pouring over her lips as he ravishes her face...then he turns her around and takes his pleasure with the asshole he earlier inspected so closely!
Duration: 10:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3954kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 328.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naomi - Defying Her Captor

How To Train Your Long Pig - London River Ciudad Del Carmen

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my .
"I don't train , I train long pigs!"
"What is a long pig? I'll have to look that up." I thought.
My first lesson was not to respond to weird ads online.
Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape.
With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.
Duration: 1:23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How To Train Your Long Pig - London River
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18469 секунды с 9 запросами