View Single Post
Old 08-01-2022, 09:15 PM   #2238
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Bagged and Hogtied

Bagged and Hogtied

This is yet another practice run for a custom video we are prepping to shoot. *Very few times I have been tied with a bag over my head, completely depriving me of air so to say I was nervous is an understatement. *This time around, as Martin and I discuss the script in detail, we decide that I be hogtied on the bed, rope going from my feet and looped around my throat. *Mouth silenced with one of our largest red ball gags – making it that much harder to breathe, elbows wrenched, heels pulled to my arms, and a tight crotch rope. Struggling for air on the bed from the rope around my neck, then Martin slips the bag over my head and seals it with rope and watches my demise. *While my instinct is to panic, I force myself to relax and breathe nice and slow for as long as I can. *Martin removes the bag, then pushes me over to my side, then puts me back onto my stomach to struggle until placing the bag over my head again. *This is repeated several times with each time, pushing to last a little longer than the last. *Needless to say, I loved it very much. *Asiana Starr Personal Favorite
GENRE:

Size: 23.4 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 640 | Duration: 5 min 14 s

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03173 секунды с 9 запросами