View Single Post
Old 08-01-2022, 12:18 PM   #393
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mia Split - Babe Spread Eagle In Cowgirl For Deep Fucking Puerto Princesa

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Russian, Teen, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Facial
Ricky Mancini is behind the camera at the casting call for drop- gorgeous model Mia Split who is on an audition to be the next DDF supermodel, and after seeing the stunning Russian exhibiting her flexibility just feet in front of his face he simply cannot keep his distance any longer.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Split - Babe Spread Eagle In Cowgirl For Deep Fucking

Hairy cougar Isadora seduces a toyboy in her winter Hackensack

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Isadora (47) & Martin Spell (23)
Genres: Blowjob, Brunette, Big natural tits, Cum, Facial, Hairy, Old & young, Toy boy
Video language: English
The young guy was cleaning the snow, froze and decided to warm up in the house. But there he was in for a hot surprise named Isadora. She made him tea and decided to warm him with her beautiful body. While he was drinking tea, she showed him her natural breasts, let him touch her with a fiery kiss. The guy dug his mouth into her nipples, caressed and gently licked them. Mom got down on her knees, pulled out his penis, looking the guy in the eyes, began to suck him. After a while, he put her on the table, took off her panties and began to satisfy her, lick her hairy pussy. His dick entered her, he began to fuck her, right on the table. She touched her breasts and moaned with pleasure. Changing his position now on the chair, the guy fucked her from behind. Then Isadora sat on top and briskly jumped on his dick. In the finale, the guy filled the woman's mouth with hot sperm.
Duration: 25:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7635kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hairy cougar Isadora seduces a toyboy in her winter

Daisy Hernandez - Exploited College Girls Star Prairie

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Exploited College Girls
Cast: Daisy Hernandez
Genres: Amateur, Brunette, Casting, Clips, HD, 1080p, Audition, Big Black Cock, College Girl, Exploited, Facial, First Time, Sex Toys, Vibrator
Say hello to 21 year old Daisy Hernandez and this hot tom-boy’s in for one hell of a good time today for her first sex on camera. There’s also quite the list of firsts attached to this one but I’ll get to that soon enough. So yes since Jake’s passing, God rest his sole, we have been auditioning a few cocksman and today is Will’s turn to tryout and Pound-Her pussy. You know you don’t realize just how important the man attached to the cock is that’s fucking these girls until the time cums when you go to your “go-to” burger joint like In-N-Out and a double double animal style just doesn’t taste the same anymore...
Well no one will replace Jake but we’re filling our stables with a few seasoned and more than capable studs and things I think are starting to taste a little more like an In-N-Out burger again. So everyone’s feedback is welcome and appreciated on who’s your favorite Fuck-her man. Ok now that that’s out of the way we can focus our one-eyed monster at Daisy and this girl like I said is super sexual but hasn’t taken the plunge on most of her deepest and darkest desires. Two of which are to lick another girl's pussy and to have a threesome, both of which she reluctantly states she hasn’t pulled the triggers on yet. Even though! Yes there’s an even though, she’s been asked to ménage-a-tio a few times and confesses girls hit on her all the time. What are you waiting for girl? Don’t you know good things DO NOT Cum to those who wait for them. On the contrary, good things cum to those who work fucking hard and fucking deserve it. Well they also cum to those who accept offers to have threesomes and who are willing to partake in the pleasure of the female flesh when said opportunities are spread wide before them. Just saying, but we here at ExCoGi are all about making dreams cum true and the list of firsts for Daisy’s starts today with her first ever filming of herself having sex. Yea it’s hard to believe this in today’s “eveyone’s phone has a camera” world we live in, but it’s true. It’s also this girl’s first facial along with her first sex in front of anyone else ever. Lets see it’s also her first time using any type of sex toys or being penetrated for that matter by something other than her fingers or a real cock attached to a real person. It’s also her first Sybian… duh, and it’s her longest sex ever accompanied by a health dose of the most orgasms she’s ever had in one fuck session. You’re more than welcome honey and yes we also ambushed her for a huge BBC, which was also her first ever sex with a black man. Keep you’re eyes peeled for that one cum N soon. So enjoy Daisy everyone, Steve.
Duration: 1:18:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8349kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daisy Hernandez - Exploited College Girls

Gaby Ortega - Horny Stepsis With Big Ass Loves Hard Fuck Scenic

Cast: Gaby Ortega
Genres: Blowjob, Brunette, Hardcore, Cumshot, Latina, Facial, Big Ass, Medium Tits, Dildo, Shaved, Deep Throat, , Fingering, POV, Reverse Cowgirl, Cowgirl, Busty, Big Booty, Footjob, Doggystyle, Missionary, Riding, Cow Girl, Step , Foot Job
You show up to your first Italian lesson and your teacher is super hot. Marica Chanelle is your teacher, she has a perfect figure and gigantic tits. What will you do? Are you gonna sit there and just try to learn some Italian? Or will you make a move? How will she react to your advances? With SexSelector it’s all up to you and your decision making skills. Make the right choice and have the opportunity to bang this beauty. Or fuck up and get kicked the hell out. Your fate is in your hands. Good luck!
Duration: 44:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gaby Ortega - Horny Stepsis With Big Ass Loves Hard Fuck

What The Fuck - FullHD 1080p Rison

Genres: Blowjob, Deepthroat, Missionary, Doggy Style, Cowgirl, Facial, Rough Sex, Humilation
For real. So I pull into the lot, and a vehicle is a cunt hair out of the space it was intended for. So I put on my chick glasses and try to park between this car and the other car — being that I had my chick glasses on, it took me 5 times. So I unpack my gear, and I see these chubby feet on the dashboard, smoking a cigarette. I pay no mind as there is always some degenerate in my lot. I enquire of the hooker doing her makeup, "who's in the car waiting." She replied, "my sister." So, of course we go down to ask her if she would like to swallow some yellow d. She agreed. So "Pebbles", who looks more closely to Bam Bam, is now an adjunct human toilet. So let me recap. We have two sisters ready to swallow my yellow discipline, and that they did. Now, Pebbles, not being the looker, was saved for crucial moments: like being bulimic on her sisters head, and giving her some yellow d, too. This scene was a comedy of errors, but I needed something before I went fishing. Short story long, you must see this one. I don't always say that. This is a train wreck in slow motion. Stroke with care.
Duration: 1:00:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What The Fuck - FullHD 1080p

Hot Vacation With My Best Friend Waterflow

Cast: Jillian Janson, Anya Olsen
Genres: Anal, Threesome, FFM, Cowgirl, Squirting, Doggystyle, Riding, Facial, Reverse cowgirl, Ass to mouth, Gape, Blonde, Blowjob, Deep throat, Rimming
Anya and Jillian are best friends. They are staying in a rented house in LA for the week after a road trip across California, and when they run into the guy they are renting the house from, they are both super attracted to him. As the week progresses, the girls’ attraction grows until they come up with a plan to seduce him when he comes to pick up the keys on their last day at the house. When he arrives, he knows that something is going on, and when he sees the girls, he can’t believe his eyes - and his luck.
Duration: 40:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11997kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Vacation With My Best Friend

CuckoldSessions Jackie Hoff Farley

Cast: Jackie Hoff
Genres: Shaved, MILF, Glasses, Facial, Cuckold, Blonde, Big Tits, 1 on 1, Swallow, Tattoos
Jackie keeps catching her husband Celtic on social media liking all of these random girls on social media. In Jackies mind, when you like a random girls pic on social media, it is equivalent to cheating. One week Jackie caught Celtic liking girls on social media three different times. Celtic finally gave Jackie a free pass to like anyone she likes. So Jackie and Celtic decided to shake on it. This is when Jackie thought to herself: "I know exactly who I like!!” Celtic comes home from work, in shock to what he saw on his couch. He sees his wife Jackie rubbing Jax’s abs and chest. Celtic sits down and asks WTF!! Jackie tells Celtic: You like random girls on social media, I like JAX!!! Jackie tells Celtic to sit the fuck down and watch her like Jax! Celtic who is in shock at the size of Jax’s body and dick, starts watch his wife “Liking” Jax! Jackie started sucking Jax’s dick as Celtic watched! Then after that Jax proceeded to fuck the shit out of Jackie in a manner that Celtic could never do! Jax banged Jackie in every position possible until he busted his nut on her face. Then a satisfied Jackie asked Celtic to help clean her face. Good times!!
Duration: 42:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CuckoldSessions Jackie Hoff
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03502 секунды с 9 запросами