View Single Post
Old 08-01-2022, 11:49 AM   #178
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Giggles Newport Coast

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Video language: English
Penny Lay just won't stop giggling. Either she thinks this is seriously funny or she's laughing out of fear. She's balancing on the cross when OT comes to put his hands all over her. She doesn't seem very happy about it. He exposes her gorgeous body before he torments her feet. Then he whips her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Giggles

Pain It Forward: Leaded Daocheng

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do.
Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament.
This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross.
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Leaded

Sybil Hawthorne Geelong

Cast: Sybil Hawthorne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Ring Gag, Caning, Zapper, Tits Torture, Nipple Clamps, Torture, Whipping, Hooded
Sybil's panties aren't really that stinky, but when someone tapes your panties to your face it feels like that's what they are saying. Sybil has their panties taped to their face. Their mouth is wrenched open with hooks and the drool begins to flow. Sybil is strapped to a metal frame. The frame swings forward and back with a simple pin to hold it in place. He flips them back for some face fucking. Then forward for Mr Pogo to go in their cunt. He clamps their perfect tits in a metal contraption and that is attached to two beams beside them. This gives him great access to torment them as much as he wants. Sybil has to stand there and take it or step on the spike board.
Duration: 47:37
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 987.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil Hawthorne

Rigged Isa Town

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Anna Tyler
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Anna Tyler is, without question, one of the cutest girls we have had on any of our shows. She is small and sweet and with those bows on her pigtails she looks just like a little doll. The things O.T. is planning on doing to her, however, are not so nice and sweet as our model. He wants to take this well put together girl and turn her into the cum- wreck she was always supposed to be, and that's just what he's going to do.
After he undresses her, O.T. ties Anna up on the floor so that her tight little body is contorted into some odd shape with one leg and one arm bent and the other arm wrapped around her back. She looks like a puzzle to unfold, but that's not quite what O.T. has planned. He grabs and pulls at her perky tits and twists her nipples as she lets out tiny little whines of pain and excitement. Then he ties her neck down to her leg and pushes her back so he can reach her pussy to fuck it with the pogo for a little while before it's back to the torment.
Next, Anna is tied with her hands and feet on the floor and her ass all the way up in an upside down V-shape with a rope around her waste. O.T. takes out his flogger and uses it to beat her ass and her pussy until they are sensitive enough for him to reach his final goal. He ties the pogo so that it is tilted down with the end deep in Anna's wet pussy, and then ties a hitachi between her legs pressed up against her clit. And he leaves her there, screaming in , cumming over and over again until there is almost nothing left of her. She's been completely used up, mind, body, and soul.
Duration: 36:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rigged

SexualDisgrace - Becca Diamond Derwood

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat, Toys, Hardcore
The last Master she served had a big black cock she enjoyed worshiping. We're delighted to share Becca Diamond's second round. It's been decided it's time for our Diamond to endure her first rope suspension. That's right! We love Becca for rope bondage. The tight rope is tempting against her muscles. She's been in the dungeon for awhile, tied to a crate, her legs kept open and mouth available for use. Her Master wants to prepare her before he hangs her on the wall. He shoves his big black dick deep in Becca's mouth, fucking her throat, making her slob all over it. The spit allows Brooklyn to pile in her rubber dick deeper in Red's throat. Spit is dripping off her face. He doesn't need to work so hard. Diamond bobs her own head on his dick, enjoying every inch. He wants to see her squirt. He pulls out a vibrator which usually does it every time. He fingers her g-spot as he grindings the wand against her thick clit. Her pussy is like a hose. She's ready for the wall! Rope is wrapped around her hips, knees, ankles and wrists, legs spread apart, feet off the floor. What happens next is one of the hottest moments on Fetish Network. Becca's Master has full access to her sweet pink pussy. With the same XXL dick, he pound her pussy in, fucking her rough, using the ropes to fuck her deeper and faster. Becca actually struggles. Seems the suspension may be too much for her. But she wants to please her Master and swings herself onto his dick, ball gag in her mouth the entire time, hands gripping her neck. Her clit gets a bit of vibration torment, cumming more times she can handle. Let's see if Becca returns after this slave training session
Duration: 22:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8025kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexualDisgrace - Becca Diamond

Arched Radomysl

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Katy Kiss
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Katy Kiss has one of those long, thin bodies like a model, and when Matt Williams sees a body like that, he knows all he wants to do is bend it like a pretzel. Katy's body isn't the only thing that's going to be bent today. Her will and resolve will be flexed within an inch of breaking. It's going to be pretty rough on her, but she wouldn't want it any other way and neither would any of us.
After Matt has Katy gag herself with a black ball gag, he grabs some rope and ties her arms back into a brutal strappado. Then he adds a neck rope, which he ties up to the ceiling so that Katy can feel the tension in her neck. He takes this opportunity to practice his forehand, spanking Katy until her ass turns bright pink. After that it's off with her clothes and on with the torment. Takes out his scissors and cuts away her clothing until she is bare, and adds a crotch rope threaded between her thighs. The rope rubbing right up against her clit is a lot for Katy to handle, but not nearly so much as the hitachi Matt is about to put there.
Matt ties Katy to the top of a table, each of her limbs to one of its legs, so that her back is arched up and her torso open to whatever he wants to do to it. He clips some nipple clamps onto her tits and decides to give her the flogging of her life. He swings the flogger at her pussy, at her stomach, at he perky little tits, and all the while she is crying out and tearing up. Eventually the sensation becomes too much for her. Matt stops hitting her, puts the flogger down, picks up her head and lets her catch her breath. Then, once she has recovered herself, he takes out the hitachi and lets her have a little fun.
Duration: 38:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arched

Beauty Blonde Enjoys First Punishments South International Falls

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Happy New Year for all Graias Fans! This week, as the new year gift, Dr. Lomp has picked a perfect movie for you. Poor girl Mia, who is already mentally exhausted from previous videos of the serial, will greet you on a torture chair, completely bound to it, waiting for her holy executer, Dr. Lomp, to get her brutal torment. Her legs are fully spread, and her desperate cunt is vulnerable for any kind of cruel pain. She is already shaking by thought of suffer passing through her mind, even just before Dr Lomp caring hands begin to caress her smooth young flesh. Mia has accepted the defeat, Dr Lomp has already won the game in advance. He will now just push the limits and will torture this beautiful girl until she begs for him to stop for any price. Graias Studio wishes a cheerful new year, full of BDSM!
Duration: 23:56
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 19828kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beauty Blonde Enjoys First Punishments
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04089 секунды с 9 запросами