View Single Post
Old 08-01-2022, 11:31 AM   #185
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

A Lust for Submission Villazon

When a gorgeous, tall, blonde wants you to objectify her and make her feel used, it just becomes a day to remember for us sentimental folk...Leah will stun you with her beauty and sincerity and lust for submission.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2207kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 152.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Lust for Submission

Josi‘s Hand Cans - Josi Valentine Glynn

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Josi Valentine says she believes that it is only natural to want to be dominated. To her that is the way a man and woman should get along, with one of them serving the other. I can't really argue with that. The best place for her is in bondage, submitting to my will.
I stood her up in the middle of the room to get a better look at her. The hood keeping her blinded is a new Insect Hood that I had picked up from The Stockroom. She's wearing a skirt and blouse, too, but those were her own and they would have to go soon. It is too hot to keep it covered up for long and if I had to decide between seeing her face or her body the choice was obvious. I strip her down to her panties at first, then I take those off and use them to gag her. I am going to need to keep her quiet for what I have planned next. I want her immobilized, too, and I have the perfect new device for that. I call them "hand cans" and they are a solid way to keep her firmly in place.
Dozens of clothes pins adorn her beautiful body. Normally I would pull them off myself but today I have a better idea. I've attached the line of them to a small motor. When she puts her foot down on a button the motor will wind up the line and pull the clothes pins off, ever so slowly. While she does that I take my position and whip her ass. It won't be her last predicament of the day.
Next I set her up with an ass hook. It is tied to her hair, keeping her head pulled back. I could just leave her like that, but it's so much more fun to fuck with her. A thin cane is more than enough sting to get her dancing. As it strikes across her ass and tits she wants to shake and move away, but every time she tries it that hook makes its presence known.
And like every good submissive Josi ends up on her back. She has been getting teased for so long that she is ready to explode. She wants to cum so badly that she could do it at the lightest touch. Instead I give her a solid steel dildo and a powerful vibrator. She nearly passes out from the intensity.
Duration: 53:46
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2059kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 851.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Josi‘s Hand Cans - Josi Valentine

IR - Carousel of Pain Pepeekeo

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English
Nyssa and Nadia are friends, but what happens when you put two friends together and hurt them? They become vicious. They will sell each other out in a second. Whip one till she begs you to whip the other. Cane the other while she chokes the first one with her legs and ass.
Once you get them walking in a circle they will rush to get out of the way even though it means their friend gets it harder. Put them ass to face and they can't help messing with each other. No matter what you do with these girls it ends with a lot of pain.
Duration: 39:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Carousel of Pain

The Calling - Devilynne Reno

Release Year: 2016
Devilynne is strolling around a new neighborhood, trying to save souls and bring them closer to god. She sees herself as missionary, on a path set by the Almighty. What O.T. sees is something completely different coming up to his door. He sees a sexy, young, naive lady with her assets just waiting to be unwrapped. Her body is hidden under the traditional garb, but he knows what's under there as well as if she were laid bare before him. Firm, round ass and her perky tits are enticing him further from her message and into temptation.
The second they start talking he knows he's going to have some fun with her. She wants to know how he thinks he can be closer to God. She will be screaming for Him in a little bit. O.T. knows Devilynne must have another side to her. No missionary has ever come to his door wearing such sexy panties under her outfit. She was looking for something new, and now she has found it.
Suffering is going to bring her closer to the universe. The caning, the whipping, even just the pain of spending her time in strict metal bondage will give her a new perspective on the world. It's pain, it's agony, and even the of orgasm can be turned against her in this new world. She's being fucked in the ass, cumming until she can barely see straight, and instantly knows she has found her new god.
Duration: 48:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Calling - Devilynne

Kinsley's Sweet Surrender Kegley

I really don't know these women at all...they got my attention with their hot bodies and pretty faces...but you learn a lot about a person when you take their control away, along with their clothes...will they rebel or will they accept this new predicament? Kinsley is a happy young lady, with a charming spark in her sexy eyes, but those eyes quickly turn down with submission as she is bound and manhandled...Indeed, Kinsley engages a very sensual form of surrender as I begin having my way with her bound body...It's so sweet, it's as if she appreciates the opportunity to give herself away.
Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2209kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 203.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinsley's Sweet Surrender
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06761 секунды с 9 запросами