View Single Post
Old 08-01-2022, 11:31 AM   #184
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Snowy Seder Part 1 - Skylar Snow Hinesburg

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Skylar and OT are both Jewish. As an homage to their heritage they decided to make a Passover themed live show. To begin Skylar and Kiki relax inside their tubes. When the show starts Skylar is hung by her neck and whipped like her ancestors were. Her beautiful tits sway with each hit.
Skylar is tied into a ball and her panties are filled with Maror (Bitter Herbs) dipped in salt water. A choking device is put around her neck.
Skylar requested that she not be allowed to cum until the end of the show so in each scene she's teased to the very edge of orgasm over and over, but never allowed to cum.
With her gag in and the choking device on Skylar gets vibrated to the very brink of orgasm. She struggles to hold it back when the vibrator is pulled away each time.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Snowy Seder Part 1 - Skylar Snow

Kinsley's Sweet Surrender Fort Campbell

I really don't know these women at all...they got my attention with their hot bodies and pretty faces...but you learn a lot about a person when you take their control away, along with their clothes...will they rebel or will they accept this new predicament? Kinsley is a happy young lady, with a charming spark in her sexy eyes, but those eyes quickly turn down with submission as she is bound and manhandled...Indeed, Kinsley engages a very sensual form of surrender as I begin having my way with her bound body...It's so sweet, it's as if she appreciates the opportunity to give herself away.
Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2209kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 203.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinsley's Sweet Surrender

HdT Wound Up - Alice Morton

Release Year: 2020
Alice is so tiny that using such big ropes always seems a bit excessive. This time she's going to be tied up with twine. It's time consuming so we get to see Alice's reaction to being tied. Her nervous anticipation as she loses more and more control over her body.
Her arms are wrapped, then several passes through her crotch to keep her alert and very aware of her cunt. By now her clit is throbbing and tying it up makes it all the more swollen. Her face is wrapped with twine to keep her mouth agape and her eyes closed.
From one tie to the next Alice is bound in more and more strenuous bondage with each little wrap of twine bitting into her milky white flesh.
Duration: 50:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Wound Up - Alice

Giving Up Her Will Kalama

Luna has become an amazing play partner...she started shooting bondage and BDSM with us a couple years ago, and has progressivly gotten more and more into extreme submission...She never puts up a fuss and is fully dedicated to enduring my torments...It does something inside her to give up her own will to a perverted freak like me.
Duration: 13:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2212kbps

File size: 234.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Giving Up Her Will

Cantilever Love - Endza Adair Metz

Release Year: 2016
A pathetic drooling mess. No matter how hot Endza Adair is, she'll always end up reduced to a pathetic, drooling, sobbing mess by the time O.T. is done with her. She doesn't want to be so turned on by the extreme corporal punishment and intense bondage that he puts her through, but she can't help herself.
She is screaming through the black ball gag in her mouth, but she isn't even trying to form words anymore. She would be running away if her bondage didn't keep her in place so well. The metal shackles and chains let her shake and struggle, but they won't let her get away. The leather straps that hold her to the wooden and metal frame are more than enough to hold her steady while O.T. works her over with the whip.
Orgasms are overwhelming after so much build up. She can't hold them in as the magic wand vibrates her clit furiously. She'd be crying if she wasn't so busy cumming, and while she would probably like to beg for mercy, all that she can manage to get out is a mixture of moans, screams, and cries of "Oh, God!"
Duration: 47:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7364kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cantilever Love - Endza Adair

Controlling the Beautiful Beast Schifferstadt

Everly stunned us all with her sensual acceptance of submission and her responses to being used and objectified, especially me...She doesnt even realize her own sexual depths yet, which is why it's so arousing to dominate her...The beast within this young woman is strong and longs to be controlled.
Duration: 9:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2205kbps

File size: 166.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Controlling the Beautiful Beast

A Ballerina in Bondage Willington

Lara may not be a ballerina, but that's what I thought of when we met...that long lean body with it's beautiful lines, and the way she moves it...with perfect attention to every gesture...grace is definitely a part of her personna...But how will she do with domination and helplessness? It's always hard to tell, and I was eager to find out...She approaches bondage and submission with the same grace she approaches everything else, and it makes her pussy very very wet, she is able to endure discomfort and it arouses her deeply...In other words, this ballerina loves bondage and domination.
Duration: 13:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2205kbps

File size: 230.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Ballerina in Bondage
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14035 секунды с 9 запросами