demi86

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

demi86 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Imagine Lesson 10 718

Imagine Lesson 10 718

Actress: Imagine
Keywords:

Imagine Lesson 10 The gorgeous blonde bombshell Imagine gets another HOT piss whore training Lesson number 10 ! This is an amazing and grueling lesson ! Imagine has to PEE REALLY BAD and its nearly unbearable as her bladder is about to burst with pee ! I cant help but to slap her pretty face over and over to get her pee lesson started, then I make Imagine take off her underwear so i can relentlessly gag her with it as I ram her underwear right down her filthy sexy throat ! I love hearing her gag ! So delicious ! Imagine squats over a hug glass bowl and unleashes a golden torrent of gushing pee ! mmmm ! so good ! Next my good friend James is standing by to take a funnel and clear plastic tubing and make Imagine suck all his hot golden piss through the tubing as he pisses into the funnel and right down her throat ! James fills the funnel over and over as his piss flows through the tubing as Imagine sucks it and drinks it all down !! Gorgeous ! I cant help but mop the fucking floor with Imagines face as I make her lick and suck the piss from the floor ! Finally James and I take turns ringing out Imagine's piss-soaked underwear into her awaiting open mouth !

File: Windows Media
FileSize: 168 MiB
Resolution: 404 x 718
Duration: 14 min 39 s

Download link(s): LINK
demi86 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01889 секунды с 9 запросами