View Single Post
Old 07-31-2022, 10:55 AM   #181
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mezmerized - Restrainedelegance Middlebury

Release Year: 2018
Studio: restrainedelegance
Cast: Natalia Forrest, Zoe Page, Ariel Anderssen
Our second epic custom video starring the trio of Natalia Forrest, Ariel Anderssen and Zoe Page. The same customer who commissioned us to shoot "The Underground" also wanted a tale of and submission, so we obliged with this tale of modelling agent Zoe who has her girls under a spell of sexual submission, trained in the slave girl art of service! Enjoy our epic 1 hour 20 minute slave training film!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:20:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4289kbps
Audio: 88kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mezmerized - Restrainedelegance

Rendered - Alice Kuttawa

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Video language: English
Milky white flesh - Unyielding metal - Tight leather - Stinging whip - Unending orgasm.
Alice is thrust into a world of depravity. Her body it twisted and tormented.
Each hole is penetrated with massive pogos. She’s used for the sadistic pleasure of her captor.
“Do you like to suffer for me?” He asks.
She clearly does. She chose to be here. She chose to be beaten black and blue.
The suffering makes her horny. She needs to cum, but it’s not going to come easy.
Duration: 49:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rendered - Alice

Two Days of Torment - Sarah Jane Ceylon Sunrise

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
It's two days of torment for Sarah Jane Ceylon. Her skin is pale enough that the marks from my whip show within seconds, but they will last a hell of a lot longer than that. Most girls scream for mercy, but the moans coming out of Sarah Jane tell me she's begging for more.
She's dripping wet when I set up the hitachi on her clit and she is already cumming by the time I push the dildo deep inside of her. She is having the time of her life being whipped through the most intense orgasms she has ever experienced. And that's just day one.
The next day she is so excited for more that she is already experimenting with the tools before I even show up. She is going to spend some time with the ass hook, whether she feels like she can handle it or not. And even after her messy little accident she wants more and I give it to her.
Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2673kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 768.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Days of Torment - Sarah Jane Ceylon

Assylum - Cici Rhodes Pearland

In a dark corner of the room, locked away for safety, Cici Rhodes waits, miserably. In a dark corner of her mind, locked away tightly, is what she is waiting for.
The days and nights have strung together in a whirlwind of isolation, humiliation and violation. She doesn't know what is real any more and which of those experiences she has conjured in her mind.
Cici doesn't think she's crazy. She's pretty sure she doesn't need to be kept in a straight jacket, shackled to the walls. But if these are the kinds of fantasies she has when she is alone, maybe it is for the best.
Duration: 45:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 976.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Cici Rhodes

IR Beverley Hills - Bubbles Somerset West

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Beverly was awesome in her previous shoot, and now, she wants more.
Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still.
Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head.
The contraptions now focus her attention on the fumes that wind their way into her brain. A chemical stimulation is beyond what she can imagine. Yet, we as beast begin our rituals with pheromones. She is thus primed with the scent.
Duration: 47:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Beverley Hills - Bubbles

Tutorial - Ava D'Amore, Lydia Black Mesick

Release Year: 2019
After the prefeed OT and Alice decide to teach a little lesson. OT shows Alice and the members the basic knots one needs to know to do the Ixstyle of bondage.
Once she knows the basics we move on to applying those basic ties to more complex positions and scenarios. We use the opportunity to take advantage of the lovely Lydia and Ava.
Duration: 1:27:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tutorial - Ava D'Amore, Lydia Black

Sexy Dancer Bound New Galilee

Bree has the perfect lines of a dancer's body and an angel's face...I was totally overtaken by her beauty right before I locked her into steel stocks...she plays it cool most of the time, but her rebellious tendencies show through as she resists total submission, but the vibrator wins her over, in the end.
Duration: 9:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2838kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 215.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Dancer Bound
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04264 секунды с 9 запросами