View Single Post
Old 07-31-2022, 10:05 AM   #470
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Graias - Unpleasant Adventures of an Intruder Part 1-2 Mackinaw City

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Part 1: There is a small rat in Dr Lomp’s residence, who eventually finds herself caught in a trap. Hope tries to enter into Dr Lomp’s home silently, but what she doesn’t realize is that Dr Lomp has seen her in the hidden camera. He will let her wander in the home, until she feels entirely secure to fall asleep in that completely wrong and dangerous location. When she sleeps, Dr Lomp starts to take action, and carries her to the tormenting seat. Poor girl is awakened by a harsh stroke on her sensitive tits, and gets astonished when she feels the thick rubber dildo stuck into her small mouth, which keeps her from shouting for any help. Watch Dr Lomp giving a bitter lesson to Hope, the intrusive rat.
Part 2: Hope is to face an extremely heavy pain duration test on her poor pussy. In the beginning, Dr Lomp will try her pussy for fisting up to four fingers, and stretch it to its limit. Poor girl will struggle to handle pussy stretching, while her pussy will change color to a cute toned pink on her extremely white skin. Then Dr Lomp will apply his brand-new toy, a knife-shaped shocker, to her exhausted clit. Finally, she will be led to step forward, with a knotted rope in her pussy, hurting her sensitive lips. Hope is generally a real tough slave girl, who can bear various extreme punishments from Dr Lomp, however now she can’t endure the pain in her pussy. Watch Hope begging Dr Lomp to be some lighter.

Total size: 2.5 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Graias - Unpleasant Adventures of an Intruder Part 1-2

The Beauty - Mia Barstow

Release Year: 2020
Mia is back in Graias Studio with a sack on her back, which is full of her annual sins. She has already done what a decent girl never must do. Well, she can get purged and lose all her sins, but this will cost really much for her. Dr Lomp want to help her on this hard path. His ready to apply utmost cruelties to this baby face sinner girl. Let's watch and see if Mia can pass over Dr. Lomp's sadistic tortures, get rid of her sins, and be like a newborn baby.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:40
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Beauty - Mia

In Heat - Casey Calvert and Cyd Black Sweet Home

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Casey Calvert and I have a lot of fun together. We have our private games that we like to play. Today I brought her a present, a pair of cat ears and a tail. The ears are on a convenient little headband but to wear the tail she is going to have to insert a pretty sizable plug into her ass.
If I let her crawl around with opposable thumbs it will break the fantasy. Instead I tape her hands with vet wrap, turning them into perfect paws. Her legs get bent so that she has to crawl around on her fists and knee caps. It amuses me to watch her play on the ground like an animal.
A good kitty gets a prize. It's time with every pussy's favorite toy, the Hitachi. It's the most powerful hand held vibrator you'll ever see and it does a number on Casey's dripping wet pussy.
We're about more than just fun and games, though. There is an element of discipline that comes with having pets, even cats. Some tough corporal punishment will remind Casey that I'm in charge here, that I'm her master and owner, and she is my property. Floggers and canes are an ideal way of rein the power structure and keeping my pets obedient.
That thing she thought was just her scratching post has another purpose. Turned sideways it makes for a brutal horse for her to ride. Unlike most, which come to a point, this one is flat on the side, but the ropes wound around it dig into her crotch as her weight presses down. When she rocks her hips backward to allow my vibrator access to her clit you can clearly see the marks that the rope has left.
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In Heat - Casey Calvert and Cyd Black

The Cost Of Learning For Beaty Baby Hanna City

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
18 years old, tall, pretty and wants to study at university. If you like to watch beautiful boobs dancing under the whip, enjoy.
Duration: 20:43
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cost Of Learning For Beaty Baby

Rough BDSM Training For Fit Model Refugio

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Renata
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Renata suspects that it will not be easy today. Even the undress is not. Bonus: Uncut shot of a naked oriental "beauty queen" front whipping with an electric wire. Starring: Renata Fox
Duration: 18:56
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10251kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough BDSM Training For Fit Model

Shudder - Mercy West Dammeron Valley

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Nipple rings are a give away that a girl is into some hot stuff. No one gets them by accident, least of all girls like Mercy West. For her they are like a beacon, begging us to pay special attention to her tits. We don't take special requests from our girls. They're here to entertain us, not the other way around.
Don't worry, we'll get around to playing with her tits, but we have a few fun things in store for her first. O.T. tapes some bottle caps to her feet, for instance. If that sounds odd, wait til you see how she tries to walk.
When we move the torture from her feet to her ass she turns into a sobbing mess. Something about the sharp sting of the whip really gets her going. You'd think that she was about to blow out from the pain but when OT puts her into the cage and spreads her legs he finds a little surprise. Mercy is dripping wet from the pain.
Duration: 48:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shudder - Mercy West

How The Wheel Points Out - Part 2 Passo Fundo

Release Year: 2020
We are sorry to announce you that we have a loss in Graias Studio. One of our cane is broken while Dr Lomp is caning slave girl Piglet on her bottom. As you may understand, any BDSM material is more valuable than a useless slave. For sure, Dr Lomp won't let this case closed, until both slaves in this movie get their poor bodies completely tortured and struggle in pain. Moreover, Dr Lomp will order them to strike each other, to cause girls suffer physically under heavy torment and mentally while they are responsible of own friend's screaming out in pain. Girls are meeting the real punishment in this movie, and now let's see their reaction to this trouble.
Duration: 29:33
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 20630kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How The Wheel Points Out - Part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11353 секунды с 9 запросами