View Single Post
Old 07-31-2022, 06:37 AM   #1167
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Afterhours Rio Cuarto

Studio: Mustang
Ever wonder what goes down at the bar once they lock the doors and lower the lights? Afterhours gives you a front-row seat. Here is your chance to find out what happens when the clubbers have gone home and the nightclub is latched up tight but not quite empty. 1. Scott Tanner, Dak Ramsey, Tag Adams
Hot and hairy Dak Ramsey, with tattoos on his arms and chest, has a threesome with Scott Tanner and Tag Adams. They rim each others tight holes, and Tag gets fucked hard by Dak while hes sucking off Scott. found in compilation The Best of Dak Ramsey found in compilation The Best of Chet Roberts 2. Matt Majors, Dean Tucker
Matt Majors and Dean Tucker are on a leather couch in the back of the bar, sucking each others cocks. Hot ass eating is followed by fucking, more fucking, and then two great cumshots. 3. Steve Trevor, Duncan Stone
Steve Trevor and Duncan Stone suck each others hard cocks, then Steve fucks Duncan with a big dildo until he cant take it anymore, and they both shoot their loads. 4. Andrew Justice, Alex Eden
On another black leather couch in the bar, Alex Eden and Andrew Justice take turns sucking each other, then Andrew rims Alex, and then fucks him until he comes.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:24:08
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Afterhours

Gannon and Niko Togo

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Gannon, Niko
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.
We've got a really hot scene for you today, where Gannon goes head-to-head in a sizzling flip-flop scene with Niko!
Niko is already excited from the get-go, and I joke with him about how ready-to-go he is as we start filming. The guys are planted on the couch together, both clad in white T-shirts. Niko's sporting a pair of blue shorts, while Gannon's in snug blue jeans.
(Remember, Gannon was the fella that emailed me, wanting to work with us? So I can only imagine that all of his sex fantasies areing to life before his very eyes…)
I tell Niko how it looks like he's excited about working with Gannon, and Niko exclaims, "Oh yeah!" I then tell a quick story about how earlier, before we got the camera rolling, Niko told me, "Dink, look at this," and he was fucking hard already! And then Niko took Gannon to the bedroom -- and I don't know what they were doing back there. "Some behind the scenes action," Niko suggests. "Were you that boy?" I ask Niko. The guys just smile… "Was he you?" I ask Gannon, quickly adding, "It's hard to the willing, huh?" "Exactly," Gannon says, laughing.
Clearly, we got us a pair of live ones today, and I knew there were going to be some serious sparks between these two.
I tell Niko to bring Gannon into the fold like only he can, and then I step away for a few minutes to let them get going.
About a half-second later, they're already kissing and making out. See, I knew this was going to work just fine. lol.
Five minutes into the scene, and Gannon is making a meal out of Niko's dick, sucking it all the way down to the base. Gannon licks and sucks Niko's balls, before Niko pulls him up to embrace and kiss once again. If these boys aren't in love, I sure am fooled!
Niko goes in and pulls off Gannon's tiny red briefs, engulfing his dick. "Oh shit," Gannon whispers, in love with what's happening to him. It's clear in this scene, that the guys are really into one another. You can see these little moments they have, where they catch one another's eyes, and there's *that* look they share.
Gannon is soon bent over across the couch, with his perfect ass up in the air. Niko is teasing him with his tongue, and Gannon is losing his ever-loving mind. (We caught the light just right in this part of the scene, where the guys are lit in a golden glow -- they look amazing, if I do say so.)
Soon it's Niko's turn to get his ass eaten, and he's splayed out on the couch. "Aw yeah, just like that!" Niko blurts out, as Gannon spits and licks at his hole. We get in close with the camera so we can see Gannon's tongue go to town.
It isn't long before Gannon has his ass back up in the air, and Niko is plunging his dick up Gannon's ass. Gannon is shaking and shivering -- and loving every second of it. "It's so fucking big!" Gannon says, panting, as Niko pummels him from behind. "Take that dick," Niko growls,
Duration: 29:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 404.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gannon and Niko

LucioSaints Sexstylist Andrea Suarez Scott Carter Madrid

Release Year: 2015
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Andrea Suarez, Scott Carter
Genres: Anal Sex, Ass Play, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Hairy, Masturbation, Tattoos, Uncut.
You can feel how your dick grows when he makes a massage in your hair, the moment you note his big bulge under the pants,Scott Carter makes his dreams come true discovering his hairdresser Andrea Suarez is not onlyan artist with the scissors but f"cking and feeding with his big dick.
Duration: 22:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 438.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LucioSaints Sexstylist Andrea Suarez Scott Carter

BiLatinMen Frajo and Pee Wee Bareback Lichtenfels

Studio: BiLatinMen
Cast: Frajo and Pee
Genres: Anal,Oral Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Latino, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshot
I got a girlfriend, but I love pounding some mangina. My first experience was when this dude at a party started sucking my dick. He did a f"cken great job that I came twice in his mouth.
Duration: 21:10
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1705kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 289.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BiLatinMen Frajo and Pee Wee Bareback

Raw Fuck Club - Raw bear cream - Santi Noguera & Amir Fuxxx Nellysford

One extremely hairy and the other one heavily tattooed, make a really hot combination.
Duration: 12:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1573kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 151.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Fuck Club - Raw bear cream - Santi Noguera & Amir Fuxxx

LucioSaints Raul Jauja Firebaugh

Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Raul Jauja
Genres: Freshmen, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos, Uncut
In Luciosaints we bet on local talent. And this time the casting Raul Jauja, Seville, 33 years old profession referee and sporting events is presented. a morbid guy who conquer you with just her smile and sympathy prepared to spend a little time with him?
Duration: 18:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1646kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 239.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LucioSaints Raul Jauja

Obscene Camera part 9 Osceola Mills

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Boots, Fetish/Kink, Oral, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: Japanese
次第に指が自分のアナルに…。
クチュクチュ音を立てながら拡がっ� �いくアナル、最後は我慢できずに…� ��