LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Session241 Master Charlie (Pathetic Worm, Get On Your Knees!) Gwynneville

Release Year: 2021
Genres:
Video language: English
Watch as the beautiful boys get punished mixed with pleasure, shame and pain ... try ...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:02
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1646kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 452.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Session241 Master Charlie (Pathetic Worm, Get On Your Knees!)

Master Nantes vol. 136 Hubbard Lake

Release Year: 2022
That he's settled in to things so well and proven himself to be so open-minded has been a bonus! He's been up for just about everything we've suggested he try, including sharing his girlfriend with another guy!
Format: flv
Duration: 6:19
Video: 640x480, FLV1, 2000kbps

File size: 94.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Nantes vol. 136

Zac McGraw Bound Warren Center

Release Year: 2010
Studio: BoyNapped
Genres: Gay, Bdsm, Bondage
Skinny twink Zac McGraw tape bondage and gagged, finalt milking action.
Duration: 29:23
Video: 848x478, Windows Media Video V7, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 331.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zac McGraw Bound

Fetish Findr, Scene #02 (Dolf Dietrich, Pierce Paris) Bologna

Pierce Paris is hog tied on a bed and what seems like an eternity later, Master Dolf Dietrich arrives to let his slave loose. Dolf rewards Pierce by letting him deepthroat his massive cock. Dolf isn't satisfied with just a blowjob, so he face fucks Pierce until his dick is swollen and ready to plunge his slave's hole. Pierce winces as Dolf slides his monster cock into his ass and pumps away, commanding Pierce to take his dick deeper. Dolf wants to see every expression on Pierce's contorted face and flips him over to penetrate him on his back. The master pumps the slave, humping as they both grunt and groan with the prolonged humping. 'Oh Master, I love your dick in my ass!' Pierce yells out as he grabs his own cock and blasts his slave load all over his ripped and writhing stomach. When Dolf has fully pleasured his submissive new plaything, he pulls out and jacks his stiff rod until he splashes his jizz everywhere. Pierce still wants to please his master and sucks Dolf's spent cock, taking in every last drop he has to offer.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7435kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Findr, Scene #02 (Dolf Dietrich, Pierce Paris)

Session242 Master Jack (I'm Gonna Fuck The Living Daylights Out Of You!) Hailesboro

Release Year: 2021
Genres:
The good guys always help each other. If you want to fuck - replace the hole fucked.
Duration: 10:30
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1872kbps

File size: 149.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Session242 Master Jack (I'm Gonna Fuck The Living Daylights Out Of You!)

Fetish Findr, Scene #03 (Nate Grimes, Gabriel Dalessandro, Colby Jansen) Minisink Hills

When Nate Grimes gets home he finds a note from his master, Colby Jansen, instructing him to come over with his buddy, Gabriel Dalessandro. Colby has planned his session for the two guys and readies his dungeon by carefully laying out his various leather toys. The guys show up hard and ready for Colby in their jocks and collars and give themselves up for anything that Colby desires. The Master starts off slowly by securing Gabriel's hands and having Nate rim his asshole. Nate is told to come around to Gabriel's front side and when he sucks Gabriel's cock without permission, he gets a spanking. When Colby is satisfied Nate has learned his lesson, he relents on the punishment and lets Nate suck all the cock he wants. Colby is ready to dole out some pleasure and sits down behind Gabriel to give him the flogging of his life. Gabriel's experience is pure sensory overload as he gets flogged while having his dick sucked. As a reward for their good behavior, Colby allows the two slaves to suck his dick. Happy to be giving their master some attention, the cocksuckers work their magic and bring Colby to the brink of blowing a giant load.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6810kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Findr, Scene #03 (Nate Grimes, Gabriel Dalessandro, Colby Jansen)

Master Nantes vol. 145 Arequipa

Release Year: 2022
I got him on all fours and slid into his tight little boy hole and fucking the hell out of him! After teasing blindfold, and sticking my cock down his throat, I can tell he is ready for a good fucking!
Format: flv
Duration: 6:13
Video: 640x480, FLV1, 2000kbps

File size: 92.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Nantes vol. 145

Время генерации страницы 0.03886 секунды с 9 запросами