View Single Post
Old 07-29-2022, 02:28 PM   #103
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,481 раз(а) в 4,222 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Mormongirlz.com- Zoe- Blackmailed

Mormongirlz.com- Zoe- Blackmailed

Description:
My dad has always told me that keeping myself pure for my future husband is my most important duty. And so I_ve never let my boyfriend go too far, even when he really pressured me.

Until one day I just gave in and had sex with him.

Afterwards, I was surprised how quickly I let him have his way. But once I had broken the law of chastity, it was shockingly easy to violate it again and again.

I know it_s wrong, but now that I_ve had a taste of that forbidden fruit I can_t resist the temptation.

For years I kept my thoughts and actions clean, but now if I go longer than a day without sex, I_m up all night thinking about how good it feels when he_s deep inside my vagina. I get wet just thinking about it.

Whenever my boyfriend comes over, I let him in to my bedroom and lock the door behind him, but I_m still afraid that someone is going to find out what we_re doing.

My dad would kill me if he knew what a slut I_ve turned into. He thinks I_m his innocent little angel.

Just the other day, my dad sat me down to explain where babies come from, and I blushed-not because I was shocked by what he was telling me, but because I_m so ashamed of myself for lying to him.

Because of my dad_s calling, there are constantly other members of the ward in our house. I_m terrified that one of them will hear me and tell my dad what_s going on.

I try not to make any noise when I_m having sex, but when he gets rough I can_t help screaming into a pillow.

I feel guilty about having premarital sex under my dad_s roof, but I rationalize to myself that we_re in love and we_ll be married one day. It_s not like I_m having sex with just anyone...

- Sister Zoe
Model:
Zoe
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0038_161210_8_1080p.mp4
File Size : 664.54 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:50

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mgz0038_161210_8_1080p.mp4