View Single Post
Old 07-28-2022, 11:05 PM   #33
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Mormongirlz.com- Alison- Family Breeding

Mormongirlz.com- Alison- Family Breeding

Description:
Ive always been attracted to other girls. When I was younger, I thought being polygamy meant Id never get to live out my dream of having sex with girls. I thought Id never be able to tell anyone about the lesbian fantasies that kept me up all night, masturbating until my pussy ached.

I was so wrong. Now that Ive been to the temple, I know that my leaders want me to experience every possible pleasure - oral sex, sex with multiple men, even sex with girls.

Im married now, but that hasnt stopped my husband from having sex with other women. He doesnt keep it secret - he tells me about it. Sometimes he lets me watch. Sometimes I get to participate.

I love sharing my husband. I love watching other girls lick his big hard cock, and I love to see how happy he is when he licks another girls pussy, then looks at me with his face wet with her juice.

But then I get really turned on and I have to have him inside me. I dont mind if others are watching - in fact, I like it. I want the other girls to see how much he enjoys fucking me. I want them to hear him moan as he pounds me, as he shoots his cum all over my body.

Now that I know the secrets of polygamy, I cant understand why anyone would choose not to be a polygamy.

- Sister Alison Rey
Model:
Alison
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0051_161210_6_1080p.mp4
File Size : 825.52 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:52

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mgz0051_161210_6_1080p.mp4