View Single Post
Old 07-28-2022, 06:03 PM   #9
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Mormongirlz.com- Dolly- Mercy Seat

Mormongirlz.com- Dolly- Mercy Seat

Description:
I should never have tried to run away. But Ive been trapped in the temple for days. Theyre hiding my clothes and my phone somewhere. I didnt know what else to do

Ive never given in to temptation before. I had never even touched myself, let alone allowed anyone else to touch me. I was saving myself for my husband.

I should get to choose who I marry. But President Oaks has taken everything that matters to me: my virginity, my freedom to choose my husband, even my testimony.

And now Im sealed for eternity to Brother Steele. I had never disobeyed my priesthood leaders before, whether its the prophet or my bishop or even my dad. I didnt want to let my new husband boss me around. I knew I had to get out of here.

When I woke up early one morning and discovered that I was alone, I thought it was a miracle. I listened for any sound at all, but the temple was completely silent.

I didnt know where my clothes were, but I decided to make a break for it. I leapt out of bed, completely naked, and ran from the bed where I sleep and sometimes Brother Steele sleeps with me.

But it wasnt as easy to escape as I thought it would be. The temple is a giant maze, and I just couldnt find my way out. I ran up and down the stairs, I ran down endless corridors, but there didnt seem to be any way out.

And then I heard footsteps coming down the hall toward me. I ran straight downstairs, into the temple basement, even though I guessed there was no way out down there.

But the footsteps followed me. I heard them coming down the stairs, and I groped along the floor in the dark until I felt a heavy black curtain. With a sigh of relief, I hid behind it and tried to hold my breath.

But I could only hold my breath for so long. And when I did, finally, gasp for air, President Oaks heard me. He opened the curtain and pointed a bright flashlight right into my face.

Then he dragged me out by the hair, telling me what a stupid girl I had been. I know that I will be punished. I just want to go home.

- Sister Dolly Leigh
Model:
Dolly
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0082_161210_mgz_07-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-dolly-mercy-seat_1080p.mp4
File Size : 984.78 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:21:42

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mgz0082_161210_mgz_07-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-dolly-mercy-seat_1080p.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.06397 секунды с 9 запросами