View Single Post
Old 07-28-2022, 05:34 PM   #6
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Mormongirlz.com- Casey Lily- The Endowment

Mormongirlz.com- Casey Lily- The Endowment

Description:
How I would love to wipe that smug look off of Lily_s face. We_ve been friends for years, and she never gave any sign of being a pervert. I never would have guessed that she_s attracted to girls, or that she_d coerce me to have sex with her. To have her stand by smiling while my church leaders abuse and degrade me, to have to submit to her when she wants to defile me, it_s almost more than I can take.

But after all the things that have been done to my body here in the temple, I know it can_t get much worse. At first I resisted, but now I know there_s no point. Anyway, they_ve already ruined me. Now that I_ve been violated like this, how could any man want to marry me?

When Lily comes for me yet again, and strips me naked, and gives me a sheer robe to wear, I don_t put up any fight. I can feel her eyes on my naked body, on my breasts, on my bum, and especially on my crotch.

As we walk through the temple, the cold air makes my nipples hard, and Lily laughs and punches one so hard I cry out a little. I ask her where we_re going a couple of times, but when she doesn_t answer I give up.

She leads me to a room with a big curtain and tells me to kneel down. There are symbols cut into the veil, but before I can ask what they mean, a giant hard penis sticks through one of the holes.

Lily tells me to put it in my mouth. I don_t know whose on the other side of the veil. It could be my father or brother for all I know. I don_t want to look at the penis, let alone put the filthy thing in my mouth.

Lily calmly grabs me by the back of my head and coerces me to take the cock until it_s down my throat, until I feel like I_m choking on it. Tears spring to my eyes and spit the penis out so I can breathe.

Lily tells me I have to suck on it until the stranger cums. She tells me he shoots loads bigger than I can imagine. He_s going to cum all over your face, she says. You_re going to be drowning in cum.

- Sister Casey Calvert
Model:
Casey &amp Lily
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0057_170425_05_1080p.mp4
File Size : 634.22 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:00

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mgz0057_170425_05_1080p.mp4