View Single Post
Old 07-28-2022, 08:19 AM   #452
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Golden fund bdsm video FutileStruggles part 22 Mahanoy Plane

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Cruel Bondage, Girls, Rope, Gags, Tape, Zipties
Video language: English
I clamp both of Eden's nipples with some extra stout utility clamps. I go to get some thin twine. I tie one end to her left nipple clamp. I run it out to the side through a ring bolted to the floor, then around a table leg and through her right clamp. Finally back to the table leg where I pull everything tight and tie it off. I smack her ass again and as I do the clamps tighten as she jerks from the impact. Very Nice!! I sit back once again and enjoy Eden's predicament. She looks particularly good upside down, especially with the rope around her waist digging into her hips. She looks so good that I get out my camera and take a few snapshots. I put the camera away and go get my spatula that I like to use for tit whippings. I use it for just that. I whip the tops and bottoms of her clamped tits repeatedly while Eden jerks and screams in agony. I even give her pussy some attention with the green handled implement. That really gets her attention. After her tits are a nice shade of bright pink, I go back to spanking her ass.

Total size: 12.0 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden fund bdsm video FutileStruggles part 22

Methodology Of Torture – Pain Bench Bingham

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Interesting positions, a gorgeous woman, huge boobs and real tears. Lomp's argufying again. This time he freaks out after seeing the multifunctional bench.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9380kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Methodology Of Torture – Pain Bench

Anna Rose Moose Lake

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
The cage Anna is locked in fits her just perfectly. Any smaller and she wouldn't fit; any bigger and she would be comfortable. She has the freedom to move around, but no position is comfortable for long. Thirst becomes an issue quickly. He can solve that if Anna is willing to drink what he offers. When she finishes he brings her out of her cage. Her freedom is short lived as he chains her up between the columns of the barn. A chariot is strapped to her. The bar between her legs is not only affixed to her waist belt, but it has a dildo that slips into her cunt. As he rides her around his property she gets fucked by cold hard metal.
Duration: 43:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anna Rose

Creep Play - Sierra Cirque Burbank

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table.
It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex smother hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.
My knees are killling me!!! The only relief is to carefully hang my weight from that damnable ass hook he seems to love so much. I’m sweating from this exertion. I feel the sweat squishing around my chin and mouth. The tubes jammed up my nose are maddening and my breath is labored because of them. I am engulfed in an oppressive, sticky blackness. The pressure, which was a mere sensation when he pulled it over my head, is aching now. The wickedest tickling and pricking assaults my skin; I imagine it must be flies or mosquitos feasting.
I hear the door slam. Though I cannot see or hear his movements, I am sure he is up to something. My mind swirls with imaginings of what he is about to do. My head screams, “Please do something!” The terror of what my own thoughts conjure reverberate in this smothering blackness.
Do I sense that he is close? I hold my breath to empty any sound in my head. Suddenly an acrid stench assaults my nose when I finally inhale. That fucker is blowing smoke at me. I can’t avert my head as it is locked at the neck. With every inhale I receive another dose. I cannot escape it; I feel dizzy -- my body tingles and trembles.
Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Play - Sierra Cirque

Golden fund bdsm video Futile Struggles part 30 Evant

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Cruel Bondage, Girls, Rope, Gags, Tape, Zipties
Purple Jade gets a few hard swats before her nipples are clamped and she is nose hooked. I then finish binding her legs with more wraps of cinched twine. The clover clamps are then pulled tight and tied to her ankles, which really make for some nice reactions. I step away and leave Purple Jade to endure her bondage. It's fun to watch her try to adjust her feet to lessen the pull on the clamps. I eventually return, but only to spank her ass. She yelps as the clamps tighten rom her reactions. I turn her sideways so I have a new view to enjoy as I leave her once again.

Total size: 10.8 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden fund bdsm video Futile Struggles part 30

Cathy Punish Descanso

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Punish
Slave wife Cathy Punishment at a home, spanking and bondage tied.
Duration: 1:04:44
Video: 760x510, AVC (H.264), 1375kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 660.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cathy Punish

Methodology Of Torture - Whipping Of Cunt Charlestown

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Roxy
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
The latest part of the series "Methodology of Torture" are classic back-whipping and whipping of the most sensitive female organs. A simple story vs. very rough punishment.
Duration: 19:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Methodology Of Torture - Whipping Of Cunt
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11941 секунды с 9 запросами