View Single Post
Old 07-27-2022, 10:34 AM   #451
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Double Teamed Gardiner

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Video language: English
Marina's captors have some special plans for her. She's locked in an iron frame that keeps her completely immobilized. First one then the other get to work on her and then both at the same time. Whips and floggers get her moaning and screaming. The plug in her ass keeps Marina extra still as SD torments her cunt and tits. The gag keeps her mouth open and drooling. It's time for Marina to have an orgasm. It's going to be on SD's terms though. Her legs are spread and there's nothing protecting her dripping pussy and asshole. They use every inch of her body for their amusement and Marina can't do anything to stop it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Teamed

Caught To Be Used Akeley

PDs bitches have a lot of uses. Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working.
Duration: 51:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught To Be Used

Creep Love - Sierra Cirque Stendal

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
"The horror and the grace", she knows that line all too well. Poetically, it describes her predicament perfectly. Her inability to remember the lines, under the stressors that Creep delights in applying, will result in much suffering.
The electrified prod strapped into her cunt is a case in point. Creep dressed her for the occasion with leather mittens pulled up between her shoulder blades and locked to the choke collar stretching her neck. Of course, she is adorned in the inevitable pantyhose. He loves stretching them, like another skin, over her lower extremities. A tight corset limits her breathing and the pantyhose accentuate her long legs.
She leans over a grubby kitchen table, wobbling in a pair of black high heels, reading from his iPad. She recites Percy Shelly’s “Medusa”. Deportment is strict. She must recite the lines while gazing at him. When she falters he presses the buttons on the remote sending a pulse of Faraday’s juice through her nethers to induce contractions. She must commit this poem to memory for he has promised her a session with the cane -- a stroke for every faulted line.
Creep is living in a romantic horror. He is beguiled by the grace that is hidden in the character of this whore. The sexual substance of his schizoid world is to design ordeals that arouse terror in her. This is such a gripping pleasure as he studies her struggle; her expressions of suffering in the memories he collects on his tablet. Yet, his tending and obsession to this seeming pray -- has convoluted his lust. Fixated upon her, his gaze is becoming a mirror of himself.
Duration: 1:06:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Love - Sierra Cirque

Neophobia Episode 2 Brohard

The nightmare continues. The monster traps Brooke Johnson in a metal, mummy-like frame that can be rotated upside-down and right-side-up. He torments her with pain and pleasure. A second monster appears with a message for Brooke: “Keep it hard. Don’t let it get soft. And when he comes, you spit it into that glass beaker”.
Duration: 42:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neophobia Episode 2

SP 100 Percent Used - Abigail Dupree Opelika

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Tic Toc, tic toc... Time stretches while being used hard! The moans, crys and screams are violent in nature as the seconds roll by with this vulnerable sex slave is restrained to the fuck table for another session of painful sexual pleasure... A BDSM Masters pleasure that is. Dancing with the devil is the phrase that comes to mind here as Master savers the mental and physical anguish for as long as possible without breaking the slave, an art consummated with a fine balance of pain and pleasure. Walking the edge is quite a normal thing around here, but you couldn't tell from this final session of the day. Here is another heart pounding look into the life of sadomasochism as it unfolds.
Duration: 48:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SP 100 Percent Used - Abigail Dupree

Jade Indica Snelling

Jade is a special cunt. When you find one like this you do pull out all the stops and that's just what he does with Jade. She's stuck with her head in the box so that he can take advantage of her ass and pussy. Cane on the ass and cock in the pussy. He wants to make her suck his cock, but she's more than willing. Eager in fact. Will that's just fine for him. He'll hit her to get make up for her willingness. It pays off... all over her face. She's just too good. Locked in the metal shelf he fucks her face again. Then it's time for a little swim. She's lowered into the tank with no control over how deep she goes.
Duration: 44:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Indica

Leeches Tunnel

This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke).
Duration: 48:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leeches
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12734 секунды с 9 запросами