Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Meow 1

Meow 1

Actress name : Elouisa
Photo Title : Meow 1
Genre : Skinny, Brunette, Erect Nipples, Slim, Tattoo, Masturbation, Tan Lines

Description : "Crazy cat woman?" asks sexy Elouisa. "I'll take that as a compliment." Slim and sleek, with small, beautiful breasts, she explains how her innocent kitty obsession became a feline fetish. "I love to watch the way cats move - the grace, the control. The way they take a sensual pleasure in the slightest thing, even licking themselves clean. I began my cat roleplay before I knew it was a thing - I really thought it was just me who did it. Then I realized there were other people who enjoy doing what I do, or who love to pet and pleasure their own pussycat girl." She slides a hand between her thighs, slipping the tip of her middle finger inside of her shaved pussy. With just a little pressure on her clit, that's all it takes to get her quivering all over. "Being a cat comes naturally to me," she purrs. "But if I had to pick the ultimate moment so far, it's when I got my tail. I lubed the plug and slid it in my asshole, then moved my butt, swishing it around. It felt so right, so totally me."

Pics : 123
Size : 279 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :790x525

Download Meow 1 - 279 Mb
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18374 секунды с 9 запросами