View Single Post
Old 07-26-2022, 10:23 AM   #444
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Graias - Gigi Return Pt 1 Colrain

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Pain
Video language: English
Gigi comes to Lomp for a job because she's short of money. Lomp tests Gigi's endurance to decide if she can get the job. He fondles her tits, pussy and ass, slaps them around. Gigi lies on Lomp's thighs, sucks his finger while being spanked. At the end there is preview of the next parts where she is whipped on every part of her body.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Graias - Gigi Return Pt 1

Transporter Hazel Green

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
OT monitors Hazel’s dalliance with the Janitor, and decides she is no longer worthy of the comforts of the cage. She is confined to the cold cement floor. Her toes and thumbs bent back to the shackles. Her arms and legs hogtied to the Pear locked in her cunt. OT canes the soles of her feet and covers her with a single tail whipping. She is prepared for her departure to the farm as she stares down into the swirling wormhole of water.
Duration: 35:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Transporter

Diabolical Raquette Lake

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I had just enough chain to reach the end where it was attached to the floor, but it was locked to the ground. The thick metal collar around my neck was also locked. The rubber in my mouth was surrounded by a strap of metal that locked behind my head. I was trapped. As if I could have released the chain from the floor he came in and pulled it tighter so I could no longer reach the lock. When I had finally gotten comfortable he came in and pulled it even tighter.
The device he put me on next held me with my ass in the air. With my legs spread my sweet pussy was completely exposed. His tender caress and gentle kiss only made me more afraid of what he was going to do to me next. When the heavy paddle hit my ass for the first time I knew this was going to be worse than I had feared. My screams didn't slow him down. They only made him decide to finger my asshole before he shoved a thick metal hook inside.
His final contortion leaves my asshole completely open for a giant dildo and my ass exposed for a heavy caning. That's not enough for him though. He canes my feet till I'm near tears. Then he decides to try and get me to cum. It's not hard. Pumping the dildo a little and vibrating my clit is all it takes before I'm panting and shaking with orgasm.
Duration: 33:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diabolical

Behind Bars Jessheim

O.T. is paying a visit to his accountant to ask about some worrying notices he has received in the mail. The woman at the front desk, Alana Cruise, informs him that someone at the office must have made a mistake, but O.T. knows this is the kind of mistake that can send him to prison. Now, for doing him wrong, he is going to give her a taste of just what happens in prison, so he takes out a needle, sticks it in her neck, and it's lights out for Alana.
Duration: 39:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Behind Bars

Toe Tease Donner

When you bring in a sexy red head like Barbary Rose you can't expect O.T. to just fuck her and move on with his life.In fact, he's not going to fuck her at all while he can torment her endlessly. There is something about whipping the feet of a hot,young woman when you know that all she wants is to get plowed that is so satisfying.It isn't the only way he's going to make her cry, but it's probably the most fun.
Duration: 1:00:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Toe Tease

RTB It is Nothing Part 1 - Tess Dagger Black Earth

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Tess Dagger likes to be submissive. She quickly takes on the name of Nothing as prescribed by the members. And is determined to earn it's name back by taking whatever punishment we dish out. We start with it kneeling on sandpaper.
It is pulled up in a spread eagle position and barely allowed to put it's toes on the ground. The whip and cane tenderize it's meat while it struggles to hold itself up. If it didn't enjoy the punishment so much it wouldn't be able to endure.
Bottle caps are tapped to it's abdomen. They are wrapped tightly so they bite into it's skin. It's face is covered with pantyhose and it's mouth is covered with tape to create an Insex gag.
Duration: 57:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB It is Nothing Part 1 - Tess Dagger

Discipline in Russia Part 39 Strasbourg

Release Year: 2022
Cute Russian brunette is punished. She undergoes various humiliations including some mild hand spanking, suspension from a harness light whipping before the main event: her caning. She has a higher tolerance for pain than some of the other girls in these videos but does let out a few screams toward the end.
Duration: 59:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Discipline in Russia Part 39
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03171 секунды с 9 запросами