View Single Post
Old 07-26-2022, 10:22 AM   #443
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

GWC India Summer London River Hanley Falls

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
India Summer and London River look good together. Their matching tan skin and dark hair make for the perfect pairing in a lingerie shoot. What India doesn't expect is that London has had her set up all along. The photographer seemed like the real creepy guy with a camera, but it turns out that he is just part of London's schemes. Once London has India in her clutches India realizes that this is not the shoot she was booked for.
London loves feet so she starts with them; slowly removing India's shoes so she can caress and suck on her stockinged toes, but London soon decides that she would rather play a little rougher than light caresses. After punishing India's soles she ties India to a metal bed frame propped on it's side. From here she has access to India's entire body. She flogs her, yanks her hair, and uses a vibrator to rip orgasms from her. She wants to challenger her pretty toy though and India is arched back into a beautiful, strenuous position that London leaves her in to watch her suffer.
Finally London decides it's time to fuck her new playmate and after London warms her up with her mouth, India has had a change of heart. She moans with pleasure as London fucks her and even begs for her to continue. London knows how to get girls to warm up to her, even if she does start in non-conventional ways.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GWC India Summer London River

The Joy of Suffering Alderson

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Video language: English
The world was black. I tried to feel around with my hands and feet as I was dragged into the room.
The utter silence inside the thick leather was deafening. I had no idea what to expect. I had been beaten before.
had worked for Paintoy where I was severely beaten. On Hardtied I was used sexually for pleasure.
With OT though I didn't know what would happen.
Duration: 1:02:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Joy of Suffering

Rocky's Gambit Grantville

Rocky has the kind of body that looks like she runs every day. There'll be no running today, but OT is still going to put her through her paces. She's locked in inescapable metal bondage. Her body is strained to the max. Each position is worse than the last. Even for a fit girl like Rocky this is a struggle.
Duration: 1:08:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rocky's Gambit

Humiliation Slut Glen Morgan

Slutty, little Kali gets off on her humiliation. While PD has her locked up to the wall by her mouth he really lets her have it. Hands behind her back, Kali takes the nose hooks and a tongue clamp, leaving a trail of drool all down her chest. He plays with her eyes, nose, tits and pussy, reminding her that she will do anything he commands. That includes jerking off his cock and stripping naked on the wall. She takes his cock first, then she takes his cane, across her tits, legs and pussy.
Duration: 1:09:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humiliation Slut

Mishelle Real Guilford

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
A new young brave-heart is at the door of Graias. Her name is Mishelle, she is just at her 19. She has a perfectly smooth teen body. She has no experience about being tortured, but she is quite willing to taste this! Smell of torture or smell of the money, we are not sure which was more effective to make this young angel to knock our door, but she will get both, if she behaves good and obeys Dr. Lomp and receives the deserved torture without any resistance by reflex. This is her debut and we will see together at which point she will lose her toughness and start sobbing.
Duration: 23:00
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10936kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mishelle Real

Earning Stripes Part 1 Tiline

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Dresden
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Today Dresden is going to find herself in a pinch. Actually, that might be the understatement of the century, since she is going to spend her day having her skin smacked and squeezed until her ass turns an impressive shade of red. The rest of her, meanwhile, is going to look about as polka dotted as the sexy little dress she wore for us today.
Before we jump into the scarier stuff Matt wants to make sure Dresden is prepared for whatever torment he has ready for her so he starts in with something simple. He sticks a red ball gag in her mouth and bends her over his knee and spanks her harder than she's ever been spanked. She squirms and tosses around but there is no getting away from it. If she's reacting like this to some spanking, who knows how she is going to get through the rest of today's session.
Next thing Dresden knows she is tied in place with her legs spread wide open for all to see. Matt hooks some nipple clamps onto her tits and tie them down to the floor with some string to better hold her in place. Then he covers her entire face with clothespins until she looks like a porcupine. She is hurting and squirming but the pain cannot possibly compare to the level of humiliation she is currently experiencing. Matt's a nice guy, though, he wants her to have some fun, so he takes out his hitachi vibrator and puts it right on her clit. Uncomfortable whimpers turn into moans and it's all Dresden needs to get her ready for the rest of her live feed.
Duration: 59:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Earning Stripes Part 1

London River Zephyrhills

Release Year: 2015
Cast: London River
London River is an excellent actress already has experience in this genre and easily perform this role!
Duration: 1:00:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09727 секунды с 9 запросами