View Single Post
Old 07-26-2022, 07:49 AM   #68
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jays Audition Lainate

Studio: SlowTeasingHandjobs
Jay is a 28 year old, bi-sexual, heavy equipment mover with a handsome face and ling, curved cock. He said he got off on restraining his girlfriend and making her beg for it. So thats what I did to him. I slowly brought him to the edge, then made him beg for permission as he hung on. After he shot a big, thick load, I tormented his sensitive cock, making him beg me to stop, as he pleaded he was about to wet himself.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:10
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1476kbps
Audio: 165kbps

File size: 291.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jays Audition

BoyNapped Noah Carter & Alex Faux - Twinky Boy Alex In Charge - Part 2 Bad Orb

Kinky boy Alex is making the most of his time in charge of new blond boy Noah in this session. He's already tormented the boy with anal toys and spurted his hot cum all over Noah's balls and arse, now he focuses even more on the twinks behind. He secures him up against the cross and begins his aggressive torment, starting with slaps of those smooth and plump cheeks but soon resorting to some of the best tools. The paddle and the cane make his cheeks glow red and hot, but it's the slaps of the boy's bare hands that really make his buns jiggle the way Alex likes. The boy can't help but get a little taste of that pucker while he's there! How will this end for sexy little Noah? Find out in part 3.
Duration: 25:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5342kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoyNapped Noah Carter & Alex Faux - Twinky Boy Alex In Charge - Part 2

Ashley's Slow Torment Millstadt

Chic orders sexy Ashley to hold back on his orgasm as he begs for permission in this hot edging clip. Ashley is a cute British submissive gay male, 38 years old with a smooth, defined body. Chic very slowly strokes and sucks his cock and balls as he moans and gasps. After an excruciating, long teasing, Chic picks up the pace and takes him to the edge, then backs off just enough to keep him there. Ashley whimpers and begs but Chic orders him to hold on for so long, until he pleads with Chic and finally is allowed to cum.
Duration: 20:42
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3410kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 545.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley's Slow Torment

Casper's Tag Team Tease Changewater

Gary and I took turns tormenting Casper with a very long tease. Gary warmed him up, licking, jerking and sucking on his cock and balls and rimming his tight ass until his toes curled, his leg muscles tensed and his natural six pack ab muscles flexed. Then I took over and teased him some more until he was slowly thrusting his hips until I sucked him off in an intense orgasm.

Duration: 27:20
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4467kbps

File size: 932.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casper's Tag Team Tease

Nick Gets a Very Long Edging - Part 2 Calvary

I continued to torment poor horny Nick, slowly stroking and sucking as his desperation and frustration grew. I brought him right to the edge, thinking he was finally going to get release, but I took two phone calls instead while ignoring his desperation and disappointment, indifferent to his plight. This young straight guy was so aroused he melted into my arms and I could only deliver a few strokes at a time then pause or he would go over the edge. Then, when I was tired of my game, I mercifully stroked him off as he moaned loudly, stiffened, sat up and shot a big load on his stomach.
Duration: 17:46
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2913kbps

File size: 403.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nick Gets a Very Long Edging - Part 2

Nick Gets a Very Long Edging - Part 1 King William

We were having a quiet evening with Nick tied to the bed, the camera on the tripod, for a very long edging with nothing but time to torment this horny, young man. I kept him on the edge for a very long time. I sucked his nipples, neck, cock and balls, slowly stroked his cock and rimmed his sweet, virgin asshole. His cock throbbed and bounced, poor Nick was delirious with pleasure and frustration, so desperate to cum, his voice weak and breathless. But I was having fun with this young cutie completely under my control and at my mercy. This went on so long that I decided it needed two updates. This is Part 1, with the conclusion to come on Friday.
Duration: 47:15
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3143kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nick Gets a Very Long Edging - Part 1

BoyNapped Noah Carter & Alex Faux - Twinky Boy Alex In Charge - Part 3 Rio Vista

Kinky boy Alex is making the most of his time in charge of new blond boy Noah in this session. He's already tormented the boy with anal toys and spurted his hot cum all over Noah's balls and arse, now he focuses even more on the twinks behind. He secures him up against the cross and begins his aggressive torment, starting with slaps of those smooth and plump cheeks but soon resorting to some of the best tools. The paddle and the cane make his cheeks glow red and hot, but it's the slaps of the boy's bare hands that really make his buns jiggle the way Alex likes. The boy can't help but get a little taste of that pucker while he's there! How will this end for sexy little Noah? Find out in part 3.
Duration: 20:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5620kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 864.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoyNapped Noah Carter & Alex Faux - Twinky Boy Alex In Charge - Part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.03312 секунды с 9 запросами