View Single Post
Old 07-26-2022, 06:33 AM   #1121
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Office Kirk Threeway Bang Weaver

Studio: Gay Room
It was Friday at the office..these 3 studs couldnt wait to get the weekend fuck on. Lucky Kirk gets pounded in his tight asshole by 2 dudes.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:11
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 976kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 266.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Office Kirk Threeway Bang

Only Shining Star Ichi Kipton

Release Year: 2008
Studio: COAT West
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Rimming, Masturbation, Threesome, Cumshot
夢中でケツ穴をガン掘り、そして櫂� �との3でガッツリ廻され自分の指まで 咥えながら大興奮!! 2人きりの密室ハメ撮りでは「気持ち� ��い」を連発!! 恒例バーチャルデートや車内オナニ� �もありのパート数増大、充実内容!!!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:02:45
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1274kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Only Shining Star Ichi

Cum Dance Sc.3 Southern Pines

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots
Video language: English
A good old bareback anal shag always made him well, and this time, the lads are keen for much more than that. Threesome anal, deepthroat, and a good dose of sperm to end this whole massage trio the right way!
Duration: 30:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 100kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Dance Sc.3

Russian Village Boys vol.1 Beppu

Release Year: 2001
Studio: East Of Moscow Productions, Man`s Best
Cast: Lex P., Sok R., Eldar W., Klark K., Adonis L., Klen C., Uri G., Pupy D., Shark E., Nazar D., Sergei L., Georgi I.
Genres: Russians,Oral, Anal Sex, Cumshot, Rimming, Masturbation, Group Sex,Twinks,Toys
E This is the Germany release. Russian Village Boys 1 is part one of a two dvd release in which a group of sixteen Russian boys have a and sex party in an empty winter lodge. This part has four hot encounters, all of which begin as duets before turning into threeways as one or the other of the two youngest boys in the group joins in. Lots of excellent sucking action, with some hard fucking included too.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:38:48
Video: 600x458, DivX 5, 1608kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Village Boys vol.1

Corey, Tim and Wayne Ringling

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Ass Play, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Masturbation, Muscles, Threesome, Tattoos.
Corey, Tim and Wayne join guest director Mike today for a sizzling three way. The bodies on these men are just amazing, and I could stare at them all night.
This is the first time that the ultra cute Tim and Corey have done a three-way scene, so we're in for a treat. Wayne has appeared in a trio once before, so I guess that makes him an old pro at the ol' menage-a-trois. lol.
The scene opens with the three guys lined up on the bed, with Mike asking why the guys look scared. (He's joking of course, but it's always fun to see Mike try to prod these guys into a reaction.)
Corey, seated in the middle, quickly says -- while shaking his head -- "not scared." All the guys joke a little bit before Mike says, "Y'all asked the question 'what are we gonna do?'" (Corey and Tim nod their heads up and down in response, so perhaps even they don't know what they're doing yet.)
"I told ya I don't know," Mike says. (Oh, now Mike, we know you better than that. I'm sure you've got a plan up your sleeve…)
"I like just to see things unfold," Mike continues, "see where you guys take it. Sound good?"
"Yep," Tim says. "Perfect," Corey agrees. (Wayne, ever stoic, just nods his head quietly.)
Mike leaves the guys to get to work, and they all shove their hands inside their underwear. Tim and Wayne are clad in boxers, while Corey is wearing a pair of tight camouflage briefs (already bulging with an erection). Maybe a minute or so goes by, and all three are shirtless, hard, and jerking.
Soon, it's all hands on deck, as Corey starts jerking both gents, while they take turns working his dick over. Corey hops up and starts sucking on Tim, and that's when we see he's wearing briefs with the words "BOOTY CAMP" across his ass. LOL. (Mike, did you get those for him?)
After a minute of sucking down Tim, Corey moves on to Wayne, as Tim gets up on his knees and starts to feel up Corey's rear end -- while slipping his briefs off in the process. Soon, Wayne leans over to start slurping down Tim's dick, while Wayne is still being sucked off by Corey.
Some position changes happen, and blamo, the next thing you know, Corey is on his back and Wayne is lubing himself up. These boys don't waste any time now do they? Wayne starts fucking Corey bareback, but that position doesn't last too long, so Corey gets up on his hands and knees so he can wee Wayne from behind.
Corey is arching is back like hell, seemingly enjoying Wayne's big dick up inside him. But, he's not going to hog Waynepletely, as it's time for Tim to get some of the Wayne action. Tim gets down on his back and starts lubing up his ass, preparing for the Wayne Invasion. Meanwhile, Corey is busy groping and massaging Tim's bouncing pec muscles -- my god, is this guy built!
Wayne is the first to blow his load, and that he does, all over Tim's chest. Now it's Corey's turn to fuck Tim with his big ol' dick -- bareback. Tim does his best lamaze breathing/panting in order not to hyperventilate while being fucked by Corey. (Amusingly, at one point, Tim says "fuckfuck, ooh!" reacting to Corey going just a bit too deep. And really, when you are as thick as Corey, every centimeter is going to feel like an earthquake up inside you.)
Eventually, Corey gets up to a good rhythm, sliding most of his dick up inside Tim at a steady pace (as Tim yelps "god dammit!"). Soon, both Corey and Tim are shooting their loads all over Tim's eight-pack of ab muscles (damn!).
Duration: 27:21
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1903kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 401.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corey, Tim and Wayne

Fucktory Assumption

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Cast: Marcel Hoffman, Lewis Quintini, Asimo Bouet, Ben Armstrong, Rod Painter, DJ Ryder
Genres: Hard fucking, kissing, spitting, big dicks
With deep throat, rough-sex, rimming, fucking, toy play threesome, pissing and more the horny men in Fuctory fuck everywhere outside of their beds! Well lubricated asses get fucked in the playroom, a hot threeway is going on in the sling, in the gym some rough action is happening and at the warehouse they have fun on some dirty old oil drums!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:41:56
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4807kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucktory

Ricky Stance & Allen Lucas Rock River

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Brunette, Muscular, Blowjob, Jerk Off, Anal Sex, Gay, Tattoos, Threesome, Kissing, Big Dick
Ricky watches Allen just like any good soldier that needs to follow in line. Allen takes the lead as Ricky follows and eventually takes charge as the two become more and more comfortable with each other. Allen is one of our Veterans who loves the new recruits. He goes way back but one of the best scenes we have with him is with Jerry Price. Jerry just like Ricky had never been with another man until we hooked him up with Allen and boy ohh boy did Jerry enjoy himself, just look at his face and you will see what I mean.
Duration: 43:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4708kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ricky Stance & Allen Lucas

Время генерации страницы 0.03066 секунды с 9 запросами