View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 11:03 AM   #154
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sexy Slut Spun and Spanked on a Spit Ushuaia

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Amy Nicole is a hardcore sub and always has been. She loves being beaten, owned, and used for whatever purpose her master can devise. But lately Amy has been wondering if maybe the grass really is greener on the other side. She's decided she wants to try her hand at being the one who doles out the torment, and O.T. is more than happy to allow it. Only problem is Amy is the only one he wanted to play with today, so she'll have to fill both roles.
Being the master and the slave is no easy task, so O.T. has to explain to Amy how to do it. He puts an electric dildo inside of her so that waves of pain are shooting through her as he is giving his lesson. Then he has her slap herself in the face, poke herself with a skewer, and pull nipple clamps off her own tits, and when she isn't working herself hard enough for his liking, he comes over and shows her how it's done.
By the time O.T. gets tired of her half-assed attempts, he knows what he wants to do to her next. He has Amy spin around on her toes with the dildo still inside of her like she's on a rotisserie. As she spins he whips her body up and down making her wriggle around in agony. O.T. is going to show her what it takes to be someone's master.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Slut Spun and Spanked on a Spit

Tee Fuck Moclips

Savannah rides the upgraded Fuv and gets her brains fucked out in a most unusual way. The verdict from the damsel test pilot was "cooooooool"
dammit! --- Looks like another one of our tease and torment devices went wrong.
Duration: 5:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 101.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tee Fuck

Unreal Vip Gold Hot Excellent Collection For You Chimera Bondage. Part 6. Orange Cove

Release Year: 2022
She struggles and slides in the water that fell onto the floor, trying to reach the keys with her lips - this takes many attempts going back and forth between each key until she manages to pull one key free and release herself. the rough hessian cloth pressed against her nakedness by the hard edge of the wooden pony makes struggle to escape before the ice release has time to melt and after much struggling she manages to get a hand free to escape her increasing torment.

Total size: 6.7 GB in 34 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unreal Vip Gold Hot Excellent Collection For You Chimera Bondage. Part 6.

Lex Luthor - Rough BDSM Experiment Bryceville

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Lex Luthor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Anal Play, Anal Hook, Stockings, Ring Gag, Cage, Zapper
Lex Luthor can't see her hands. They are trapped in two cans in front of her. Each position she tries to put her body in is more uncomfortable than the last. She languishes in her cylindrical prisons. The cage is pretty tight. It restricts her ability to sit, kneel, or even squat. After her time in the hand cans you'd think this would be less of a burden, but it's pure torment. The cans and the cage keep Lex pretty restricted despite their simplicity. She struggles to maintain herself as her captor uses her helplessness to his advantage.
Duration: 42:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lex Luthor - Rough BDSM Experiment

Breeze mshelley Walldorf

Release Year: 2015
Cast: breeze mshelley
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Dildo
We call this shoot double the pain, but maybe this is double the pleasure. Mary Jane Shelly and Bianca Breeze are two women who have never met but are about to have stunningly similar experiences. Matt Williams is working with the lovely Bianca, a tall brunette with a body to die for. Mary Jane is going to get worked over by none other than Ot.
Mary Jane begins hooded and hung up on a wall. Her legs are spread, her pussy is exposed, and Ot has the vicious dragon tail in his hand. She's going to feel the sting between her legs, crying out through the leather that covers her head. The screams turn to moans of pleasure and expressions of glee when he trades out the whip for a high powered vibrator. Later Mary Jane will experience intense face bondage with a variety of hooks, but the way that the vibrator feels between her legs is enough to bring a smile to her face no matter how much pain she is in.
Bianca isn't as easy to make cum, but that is Ok. Matt has the Sybian on hand, and no girl can resist the charm of the most powerful vibrator there is. It doesn't matter what else he has in store for her as far as she is concerned. The way this thing rips orgasms from her she would gladly suffer any kind of torment or humiliation.
Duration: 1:02:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breeze mshelley

Sandra & Vivienne Sexy Secretary Joins Tightly Tied Ladyboss For tight Tit ties Orono

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Poor Vivian heard the cries of Sandra when he was tormenting her, now it’s her turn. He carries the gagged and blindfolded Vivienne in over his shoulder, sternly plants her in the folding chair near the (still) pole tied Sandra, lashes her pantyhosed legs crisscrossed at the ankles (leaving her nice and vulnerable), attaches them to her wrists behind her, and begins his fun, and her torment. He tears open her silk blouse, gropes her perfectly perky nipples and attacks her with the magic wand vibrator. She tries to squirm away, but a meaty hand around her neck stops her in her tracks. She has no choice but to endure every agonizing orgasm he feels like wringing out of her. He leaves her in a quivering pile. She can hear the muffled cries of her co-captive, but now they both hear another muffled voice! Oh, no! Are they about to become a captive trio?! Find out in the next and final installment of this 3 part, custom video series! (OK, I’ll tell you, Salena Kent is going to join Sandra & Vivienne next time!)
Duration: 10:11
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 387.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra & Vivienne Sexy Secretary Joins Tightly Tied Ladyboss For tight Tit ties

Sonia Harcourt - I Piss On Your Cunt Nagano

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Sonia Harcourt
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Pissing, Toys, Outdoor, Electro Play
I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn’t like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I’m free and I’m plotting.
Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sonia Harcourt - I Piss On Your Cunt
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04462 секунды с 9 запросами