View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 10:14 AM   #439
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Sadist Is Present - Bonnie Day, Mona Wales Bright

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
“Make yourself comfortable.” Never have such simple words come with such a sinister understanding. Bonnie Day is staring at Mona Wales' naked, perfect body, and she is filled with a combination of dread and longing. Mona is known for being a cruel sadist, and Bonnie can already tell that she won't be able to refuse her when she begins to make demands. “Make yourself comfortable,” she said. But how can Bonnie be comfortable when she is practically jumping out of her skin with anticipation.
The first demand was simple, all Bonnie had to do was take off her clothes. She was nervous, stripping in front of a beautiful woman who clearly had no problem showing off her own body. But she complied without complaining. It felt good to be nude, even in that chilly room.
It felt even better to submit to the will of another. She heard and she obeyed. She didn't resist or protest. It was easier this way. It felt right. Letting Mona have her way is how Bonnie would be happy. It's how she would be fulfilled.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sadist Is Present - Bonnie Day, Mona Wales

Sexy Slut Spun and Spanked on a Spit Noblesville

Video language: English
Amy Nicole is a hardcore sub and always has been. She loves being beaten, owned, and used for whatever purpose her master can devise. But lately Amy has been wondering if maybe the grass really is greener on the other side. She's decided she wants to try her hand at being the one who doles out the torment, and O.T. is more than happy to allow it. Only problem is Amy is the only one he wanted to play with today, so she'll have to fill both roles.
Being the master and the slave is no easy task, so O.T. has to explain to Amy how to do it. He puts an electric dildo inside of her so that waves of pain are shooting through her as he is giving his lesson. Then he has her slap herself in the face, poke herself with a skewer, and pull nipple clamps off her own tits, and when she isn't working herself hard enough for his liking, he comes over and shows her how it's done.
By the time O.T. gets tired of her half-assed attempts, he knows what he wants to do to her next. He has Amy spin around on her toes with the dildo still inside of her like she's on a rotisserie. As she spins he whips her body up and down making her wriggle around in agony. O.T. is going to show her what it takes to be someone's master.
Duration: 45:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Slut Spun and Spanked on a Spit

Blondes In Bondage - Penny Pax and Sarah Jane Ceylon Tennent

What is better than a Blonde in Bondage? Let's start with two and see where things go from there. Sarah Jane Ceylon has experience on the receiving end of Cyd Black's sadism. Penny Pax has never been part of a two model bondage shoot.
At first things seem pretty familiar for Penny. There is hard metal holding her in place while she watches Cyd Sarah Jane. Sarah Jane will bear the brunt of Cyd's attention at first, but the situation that comes later will test them both.
Each of these beauties has clamps applied to her nipples and a chain through her crotch. Their bonds are connected and every time one of them moves they will both feel the tug of their mutual predicament.
Duration: 44:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blondes In Bondage - Penny Pax and Sarah Jane Ceylon

Creep Meet - Sierra Cirque Bat Yam

Creep: Where is she? Well, she has been driving for four hours.
Sierra Cirque: He wasn’t kidding when he said it was remote. Woodlands and run-down towns.
Creep: God, she looks great. She’s so beautiful. I love the glasses. It makes her look smart. She’s tall. She seems willing enough too.
Sierra Cirque: Boy, he looks old, but he’s not fat. He’s tall. He seems safe enough.
Creep: Oh my God, she’s sliding the skirt off over her ass. She’s folding up her skirt, she must be neat. She’s curious, she’s looking around. I wonder if she suspects anything.
Sierra Cirque: Where did he go and what is taking him so long? He disappeared right after I got here. How strange. I hope the shoot starts soon so I can get out of this Creepy place.
Creep: She’s got some long legs to cover to get those pantyhose off.
Sierra Cirque: This underwear smells musty. I wonder if anyone else has worn them. Probably him.
This lingerie looks like it’s from the 50s. He probably jerked off to women dressed like this.
Creep: God, my dick is as hard as it was back in Gary, Indiana when I used to roam the neighborhoods peeping through bedroom windows.
She seems pretty stoic. Once I get her tied I can shift the propriety.
“Do you know why your ankles are tied first?”
Sierra Cirque: Where the hell is he? This is getting Creepier by the minute.
Shit, now he is fondling me — I mustn't show that I am scared. I don’t dare say anything that will excite him — I have to play along. If I confront him, and it is my worst fear, I will have no place to go.
Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Meet - Sierra Cirque

Dia Zerva - Punished & Used Hard Solsville

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Dia Zerva
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Tit Torture, Spanking, Flogging, Zapper
Dia has been through it all. She's tired and sore from her work outside. She's back in the barn and locked to the spike chair. From her scared look she knows it's going to be another painful experience. Her tits are clamped hard. His handling of Dia is playful, almost experimental. He tries a little of this and a little of that. He even giggles as his torments really get to Dia. She screams and cries. That makes him happy. She needs another change of setting. She's taken down to the stall. Chained up in heavy metal she's supposed to sleep, but he just can't help interrupting her slumber for a good old suck and squeeze.
Duration: 41:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dia Zerva - Punished & Used Hard

The Package - Kenzie Taylor Essig

"Who are you?"
"What's your problem?"
"Why are you doing this?"
"What's wrong with you?"
His lack of response was deafening. I tried to struggle. I tried to get him to respond, but he said nothing. I came here to pick up a package. I wish I had never come. I didn't even need the stupid thing.
When he finally came to tie my wrists I fought with everything I had, but the more I struggled the tighter the ropes got. When he tied my ankles I had nothing else to struggle with. My body was his. His disgusting hands fumbled over my young tight body. He removed my clothes. He smelled me. What a creep!
I had almost forgotten about the taxi driver. When he came in to find me I was so glad to see him. I thought maybe he would untie me, but he's more creepy than the other guy. To see what he did to me go to Sexually Broken.
I've always prided myself on my tits. They cost me enough money. The ropes he tied around them were so tight I worried they might pop. After less than a minute they were dark purple and swollen. Then the creep shows me his true nature. He's a sadist.
Duration: 38:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Package - Kenzie Taylor

Toe Tease - Barbary Rose Wingdale

Release Year: 2016
When you bring in a sexy red head like Barbary Rose you can't expect O.T. to just fuck her and move on with his life. In fact, he's not going to fuck her at all while he can torment her endlessly. There is something about whipping the feet of a hot, young woman when you know that all she wants is to get plowed that is so satisfying. It isn't the only way he's going to make her cry, but it's probably the most fun.
Leather thongs run around her feet and between her toes, holding her little targets neatly in place. O.T. is a professional when it comes to his whip work, and even if she could squirm he wouldn't miss the mark. It's almost as bad as when he was punishing her pussy with the same tool. There is nothing like seeing her suffer.
Duration: 1:00:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Toe Tease - Barbary Rose
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03008 секунды с 9 запросами