View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 07:34 AM   #92
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Johny Cruz Gets His Tongue Round Czech Bogue

Video language: English
Learning the local language – or at least learning certain important phrases – is a very useful thing to do when planning a visit to a foreign country, as TV presenters Johny Cruz and Jace Reed are eager to demonstrate at the start of this tongue-in-cheek escapade. Whether you will actually ever utter the Czech equivalent of such phrases as “How big is your dick?” or “Fuck me!” in everyday conversation in downtown Prague is rather open to question, of course; but once filming is over and the two horny young devils are left to their own devices, it’s clear that they’re both keen to put the said phrases to good use!
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 712.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Johny Cruz Gets His Tongue Round Czech

Straight Boys Fucking! Volume 7 Bahrain

Release Year: 2010
Studio: CzechBoys
Cast: Miros Bar, Filipe, David Long, Jenda, Tomas Kasa, Vasek, Rudolf, Kaja Goch, Radovan, Radim, Tomasem, Standa Ryba
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Uncut Cocks, Masturbation Solo, Straight Men
Another installment in this popular series! Straight Boys Fucking! Volume 7 features six action scenes and three solo scenes, starring the hottest str8 boys of the Czech Republic.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:59:51
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight Boys Fucking! Volume 7

Camping About, Scene 1 - Chester Owen, Rudy Stone Hathaway Pines

Four of the horniest, spunkiest Czech sluts on the circuit definitely make this a scene to remember; but if you’re expecting a foursome right from the off then prepare to be somewhat disappointed. If anything, however, the rather clever use of reality and fantasy that underpins this escapade makes the final offering all the more intense; and we doubt there’ll be a dry cock in sight by the time our horny bevy of fans have witnessed the spunky delight that serves at the scene’s finale. But first it’s the sweet, unmitigated pleasure of Rhys Kogan and Casey Flip making out together in the great outdoors – both boys 69-ing each other with characteristic STAXUS-style gusto, prior to Kogan rimming his young buddy’s ass.
Duration: 20:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3890kbps

File size: 605.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Camping About, Scene 1 - Chester Owen, Rudy Stone

Czech Hunter Part 650 Emmett

These scene is not just pretty or softcore, they're a mix of sensual with hardcore breeding and cock sucking.
Duration: 30:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4013kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 936.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Part 650

Staxus - Milan Breeze, Grenady Prokov, Leon Ramov Nydalen

Arguably director Vlado Iresch’s greatest coup in this entire film was persuading the Czech fire service to hire out one of their engines, but we’ve always had a sneaking suspicion that it’s an achievement lost on the vast majority of our fans. To be fair, that’s quite understandable given that guys watch our productions for very different reasons; and, having treated the viewer to the sight of the emergency vehicle racing through the countryside on the way to and from an aborted call-out, we’re soon back with the crew at base, where the horny trio of Milan Breeze, Grenady Prokov and Leon Ramon are very quickly engaged in some much-needed cock-play to pass the time.
Duration: 21:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3883kbps

File size: 618.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Staxus - Milan Breeze, Grenady Prokov, Leon Ramov

CzechHunter sccene 650 Pyote

This young man wanted to have his own car. He was a bit impatient and spent his entire savings on the first decent looking vehicle he was able to afford. I met the poor dude when he was hitchhiking next to his broken-down wheels. I couldn't help him fix it, but I certainly could make a contribution to his repair fund. He was a bit surprised and worried about the cars passing by but eventually agreed to experiment a little. Nothing serious, just a little blowjob behind his car. It wasn't exactly comfortable, so we soon moved off the busy road. Hidden behind trees, the guy showed his true greed. I promised him all my cash… sliding my horny cock in his virgin ass was all I asked for in return. My new friend wanted his precious car fixed badly, he just leaned against a tree and let me fuck him.
Duration: 30:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4013kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 936.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CzechHunter sccene 650

Staxus - Florian Mraz & Sven Laarson Silverthorne

What is it about young Czech lads and remote barns out in the countryside? As Sven Laarson and Tristan Archer demonstrate in this terrific set-piece, it seems that director, John Smith, only has to take them to one and they become like beings possessed – totally unable to contain their lust for hard, throbbing, uncut cock! Certainly Archer can’t wait to get inside his buddy’s pants as they sneak inside the building. Indeed, before you know it he’s down on his knees – not to propose, of course, but so that he can get his lips around the blond boy’s meaty ramrod. A task that he undertakes with real gusto, it must be noted. Not that that should come as any great surprise given how much we already know he loves dick – an appetite that only seems to intensify here with every passing moment.
Duration: 20:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps

File size: 611.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Staxus - Florian Mraz & Sven Laarson

Время генерации страницы 0.07250 секунды с 9 запросами