View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 05:58 AM   #15953
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Loving Keith's Cock and Balls Walker

I think Keith has a beautiful cock, long and nicely shaped, just right for sucking. On top of that, he has very sensitive balls and love having them licked, sucked and massaged. I’m always happy to help, I enjoy making love to his hard dick. I tenderly stroked him to erection, then sucked his cock and balls and licked his sensitive inner thighs. His lips started to quiver, his body shook and trembled as I tormented him with my mouth and tongue, over and over. I finally got serious and started slowly sucking his cock while fondling his balls, tormenting him with frustrating pleasure, until he shuddered and gasped, his body heaved and he shot his big, sweet load in my mouth.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:42
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4775kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Loving Keith's Cock and Balls

Master Bear best vol. 97 Salisbury

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
He has such a great ass I wish I was able to fuck it. I saw a pair of underwear in front of me and right away wanted to shove it in my mouth, he said.
Format: avi
Duration: 4:24
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 2681kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 90.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Bear best vol. 97

Male Physical 2.0 - New Exam Series Part 22 Sayville

Release Year: 2022
Genres: blackmen, fetish, interracial, masturbation
Well chiseled patient makes his way to see the doctor for a full body examination.
Format: m4v
Duration: 38:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3497kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Male Physical 2.0 - New Exam Series Part 22

Wet Dream Men - Jonathan and Tyler Lackawaxen

Today’s update is from our old site Wet Dream Men featuring Tyler, 21 years old and gay, featured with his real life boyfriend Jonathan. In Part 1, we start with the two young men in a tub of bubbles, playfully soaping each other and acting like young men in love. In Part 2, Jonathan sits Tyler on the edge of the tub and works his big dick to an erection. Jonathan slowly pleases his boyfriend, and you can tell that these two care for each other by the way they play and make love in this clip. In Part 3, I have Tyler dancing by the head of his cock, desperate to cum. I stroked the very tip of his cock until he exploded in an intense orgasm.
Duration: 18:52
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4905kbps

File size: 704.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet Dream Men - Jonathan and Tyler

Boys4play - Episode 6 Brasso Seco Village

ぶっかけシリーズ第1弾!!
シリーズ第1弾には人気男優 が登場!
総勢11人から何発もの雄種をぶっかけ られる
※こちらの商品は購読追加購入にな� �ます。
Duration: 3:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5883kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 137.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boys4play - Episode 6

Trick Fisting, Scene #01 Pinto

Brian Bonds finds affordable slut, Tony Orlando, living in a cardboard box. For twenty bucks, Tony gets on his knees and blows Brian's growing cock. When Brian gets hard as a rock, he bends the dirty vagrant over to eat his ass. Tony admits to fucking about twenty guys earlier that day and Brian can taste their loads inside Tony's ass. For a bit more money, Brian slips his cock inside Tony's sloppy and used asshole and starts pounding away. Brian soon realizes that Tony is so loose that he can barely feel his thick cock inside him. Brian wants to see exactly how much Tony's big gaping hole can take so he slips his fist inside and goes wrist deep. Tony takes is like the whore he is as Brian gives him an added bonus and shoves his cock inside next to his fist. Brian alternates between his cock and his hand pounding Tony's hole until his rosebud pops. After a nice long fisting session, Tony blasts his massive load as Brian scoops it up and dumps it back into to Tony's used up asshole.
Duration: 15:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5667kbps

File size: 670.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trick Fisting, Scene #01

Cute Twink Destroyed By 2 Mask Men Pickett

Release Year: 2019
Cast: James Oakleigh, Jordan Fit, Josh Milk
Genres: BDSM, Twinks, Humiliation, Bareback, Big Dick, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Abuse, Ass Play, Toy, Fisting, Piss, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
Excuse the pun, but it’s very highly unlikely that you’ll have come across James Oakleigh before – unless, of course, you live in southern England and have had need of an electrician. That’s his day job, of course. When he’s not busy wiring houses and changing sockets, this horny fucker fantasises about being totally abused and sexually humiliated; which in this particular instance involves being taken blindfold to some quiet corner of the Spanish countryside, and picked up by a couple of masked hunks. They then proceed to hold him in a metal cage, piss on him, hose him down with water, spank his ass until it’s a nice crimson colour, and then spit-roast him like a cheap tart. Clearly thinking he’s not been humiliated enough, they then open his arsehole up with a metal clamp and piss directly into his guts; before fucking him bareback once again, and then finally spewing the contents of their balls all over his back. It’s not gonna be to the taste of everyone, of course, that’s for sure; but the handsome Brit clearly loves every fucking second of it, and doesn’t so much as quibble when he’s put back in the cage and left to stew in his sodomised misery whilst his captors sup beer!
Duration: 25:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5840kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cute Twink Destroyed By 2 Mask Men

Время генерации страницы 0.11410 секунды с 9 запросами