View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 05:57 AM   #15952
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gym Hole Tryouts, Scene #04 Devault

Upon entering the gym locker room, muscle buddies Dominic Pacifico, Micah Martinez and Ace Stallion immediately start up their own special workout session. Dominic gets placed in the middle of the two jocks and is tasked with rimming Ace's smooth hole while taking the entirety of Micah's mega cock. The bareback fucking quickly turns into a hardcore fisting session with Dominic leaning on the bench for support as the other two men destroy his gaping ass with their bare hands. Once Dominic's hole has been truly used, Ace turns his attention to Micah's untouched ass while still fisting Dominic. Wearing one asshole on each hand like a pair of gloves, Ace fists both men at the same time until they can't take anymore and stand up to blow their fat loads all over Ace's excited face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:08
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gym Hole Tryouts, Scene #04

Fisting Theater, Sc 05 North Olmsted

Teddy Bryce is auditioning new holes for to take the stage at the fisting theater when Noah Scott enters to showcase his hole's talents. Eager to book the gig, Noah gets down on his knees in his jock and does everything that Teddy commands from him. Teddy wants to see Noah cram his own fist into himself. Noah tries his best, he can't quite take it all the way. Alex is the janitor working nearby and notices Noah is starting to struggle to impress. Alex decides to help and peels off his clothes and jumps on stage to show Noah how it's done. Alex gets his whole fist up his ass but Noah still isn't able to handle it. Finally, Teddy jumps in and puts on his gloves to open Noah up. With two asses in front of him, Teddy slips a hand in each one and opens them both as wide as they'll go. He pumps away, going wrist deep into each stud, busting their holes wide open. Alex is the first gaping hunk to give in. With Teddy pounding away on his used up hole, Alex blasts a massive load of cum all over himself. Noah is up next, and Teddy is as far inside Noah as Noah's ass will allow when the young hunk's cock bursts with jizz. Covered in cum, Noah knows he still needs a little practice, but it seems like he just might have the job.
Duration: 20:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7528kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fisting Theater, Sc 05

Cock Worship Bowlus

Mac is a very sexy young man with a beautiful face, toned body and nice cock. I gave him a full body rub down, lingering as I enjoyed the feel of his body. Then I settled down and enjoyed worshiping that luscious hard cock for a very long time. I licked, stroked and sucked his cock and balls and rimmed his sweat straight hole. I made love to that gorgeous tool. His body started to shake, shudder and twitch as I coxed a load out of him into my mouth.
Duration: 47:35
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5147kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Worship

Stretch My Ass Quetta

Video language: English
This movie is non-stop Ass-Stretching fisting action! These hot and VERY HORNY GUYS will "blow-you-away" and leave nothing to your imagination as they fulfill their own fantasies as well as yours! Never-Before-Released Scenes.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:40:00
Video: 480x360, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3, 1059kbps

File size: 877.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stretch My Ass

's Fist, Scene #03 Coal Hill

Devin Franco is on his knees servicing his daddies' thick cock. Micah Martinez grabs the back of Devin's head and pushes it all the way down on his cock. Devin makes his way from Micah's cock to his hole with his tongue before working his fist in his 's ass. Deeper and deeper, Devin's fist sinks into Micah's crack. Micah takes Devin's fist is multiple positions before ending up on his back with Devin's fist jammed up his ass, stretching him good. As Devin fist fucks his , a thick load shoots out and Devin is quick to slurp up the last drops from his cock.
Duration: 18:46
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14637kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 's Fist, Scene #03

Nasty Nightmares Benson

Video language: English
Nick (Sauvage) has been selling stolen credit cards from a cafe. In bed he celebrates with some champagne and some vigorous fucking from his lover Kai (Cruz). But Nick's joy is premature, as he is abducted by masked mercenaries, who suddenly storm the room. Gangster boss T-Bow wants his credit card back und subjects Nick to an intense interrogation with ball torture and electroshock. Nick then gets brutally fucked and covered in piss. Nick's accomplice Nicolas (Torri) doesn't get off any easier: Skinhead Rod crams his rod into both of Nicolas' holes. Then a masked gorilla of a guy shows up and rams his fists up Nicolas' ass. Ben (Taylor) pounds hunky rubber pig Christian (Herzog) with his enormous tool. But Christian isn't happy until Ben's arms have reached deep into his ass. The two uniformed mercenaries have earned a break: David (Castan) uses every trick in the book to bring out the pig in Ruben (Fux) - and Ruben is totally into it. Ruben deep throats David before getting worked over in a sling. Then they pounce on their next victim, Florian, and tag team him, trussing him up and sticking sounding rods up his urethra.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:35:18
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1462kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nasty Nightmares

Fisting Inferno Blown Out O-ring - Jim Fitt & Josh Mikael Port Said

Jim Fit knows that his car is fucked up and in desperate need of some attention from mechanic Josh Mikael, but he just can't afford to pay the man for his services. Lucky for him, the auto technician has some other ideas on how he can settle his debt. Jim's shorts are soon pulled down with Josh's face and cock disappearing between his muscular cheeks. When barebacking his smooth ass isn't enough, the mechanic breaks out the lube and fists him right in the middle of his auto shop. A moaning Jim leans against his SUV as Josh effortlessly slides in and out of his destroyed hole. When Josh's pulsating fist proves to be too much for Jim's wrecked insides, the muscular bottom busts a load that his six pack in thick ropes of cum.
Duration: 23:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5574kbps

File size: 979.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fisting Inferno Blown Out O-ring - Jim Fitt & Josh Mikael

Время генерации страницы 0.04670 секунды с 9 запросами