View Single Post
Old 07-24-2022, 03:02 PM   #2695
admralbulldog

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

admralbulldog Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Shawn Solo

Shawn Solo

Shawn Lane is a bottom who enjoys, "hard cocks." He has a nice 9" piece of meat; he has never used on a guy's ass, pity. In this older solo, Shawn gets off for us, and as the cameraman, I use my equipment to help see that happen. For this SDBoy.com video, Shawn showers, gets fucked and tugs, all for our pleasure.

Undressing, Shawn shows us some tats his has on his body, most notably, the large angel wings on his back. He is 6'3" and a big guy. He says he is bi, most of them are impressed with his 9" tool. But his favorite thing is to get fucked, either doggie style or on his back. As he showers, he works his hole as he fingers himself. His sexy soapy body is a nice sight.

As far as sex goes, he likes guys because, "it's simple, no kissing, I just bend over and get fucked." He also likes to see the guy cum, "on my face." At this point, what can I do but help the guy out. Shawn notices the bulge in my pants and starts to rub me. Undoing my pants, he asks to see it. I tell him, "I am hoping to plug a hole;" Shawn complies and gets on all fours. I know mine is not long, but I have girth that can satisfy any man.

"Bend over," I tell him and begin to finger him. "Feels good," comments Shawn. As I am going in, Shawn asks that I, "be gentle, because you are very thick." To make it more comfortable, I have Shawn ride back on my cock. I say that, "imagine a guy taking your cock, how he must feel." He says that, "although I've had bigger, its not been as thick as you before." I work the camera and Shawn's hole, I get close and ask where he wants it, "in my hole" Shawn replies.

I pull out and release on his hole and massage the nice load around. Shawn then rolls over to his back and jerks himself. It isn't long before streams of white cream flow from his head and land on him. Shawn is one impressive guy. Check out the three-way he, Joey and Ricky had.

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 22 min 7 s
Size: 294 MiB

Tags: Anal, Bareback, Interviews, Shower, Solo Shawn Laine

DOWNLOAD
admralbulldog is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08678 секунды с 9 запросами