View Single Post
Old 07-24-2022, 10:08 AM   #83
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Dina Palomar Mountain

Release Year: 2017
Studio: ExclusiveClub
Cast: Dina
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine, Piss
Video language: English
A Czech teen Dina is a little bit chubby, she got very nice medium-size natural tits. Elder gynecologist will perform
several exams, including a breasts exam, a vaginal exam with fingers, speculum exam, vaginal douche. The doctor also takes cervical
and urinal sample for lab screening. In the end, a toying-machine therapy in standing position will be performed.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 33:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dina

Selina Vansant

Cast: Selina
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine, Piss
Sexy high heels legs babe Salina visits dirty elder gynecologist. The doctor helps the girl out with undressing
her clothes and bra, so the exam can begin. You will see: physical exam, palpation, testing feet reflexes, BP monitor test, speculum
cervix exam, vaginal enema, fucking machine therapy, and in the end the doctor also takes urinal sample.
Duration: 31:33

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Selina

Rebeka Black Locust Dale

Cast: Rebeka Black
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine
A Czech teen cutie Rebeka Black visits dirty gynecologist today. She wears sexy
black stockings and red high heels pumps. In this gyno exam you may see: physical checkup, palpation,
BP monitor test, tits exam, vaginal exam with doctor fingers, speculum cervix exam, vaginal cleansing
and fucking machine cure.
Duration: 35:59

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebeka Black

Teen pussy spreading at gyno clinic Kulpsville

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Vaginal Enema, Blonde, Close Ups, Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Piss
Blonde czech miss Alexis Leone got dazzling legs wispy body and fine boobies. She went for slit exam visits kinky obgyn clinic and lousy gyno practicioner with open her vagina with pussy equipment..
Duration: 41:47

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teen pussy spreading at gyno clinic

Eugenia Stambaugh

Cast: Eugenia
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Blonde, Fucking Machine
Lean Czech blonde female Eugenia treated by dirty elder gynecologist. She
wears sexy lingerie under her clothes, however, she gets fully nude prior the physical and
obgyn-chair exam. In this doctor exam you will see: breast exam, ears exam, BP monitoring,
speculum pussy exam, vaginal enema, fucking machine therapy.
Duration: 32:13

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eugenia

Tessa Orlov - Sexy Chubby Goodness Cordoba

Cast: Tessa Orlov
Genres: BBW, Big Tits, Blonde, Solo, Masturbation, Big ass, Natural tits, Chubby, Curvy, Dildo, Voluptuous
Tessa Orlov is back in all of her sweet and chubby goodness. It's girls like Tessa at XLGirls that make us wish we had trained as gynecologists. She's the cutest little peach you could pick to spend time with.
Tessa worked as an ice cream salesgirl. "I did well because I have big breasts," Tessa said with a smile. Then she discovered the flavor of XLGirls and decided to give it a taste. Not one to give us the cold shoulder when we invited her to our Europe studio, Tessa signed on.
"I like to take pictures of myself naked at home," said Tessa. "But this is different and better. Makeup and clothing make me feel very sexy. I really enjoyed the treatment I received last time I visited. I have watched all of my videos. I really like the quality of the shoots and the whole workflow of the day. I'm glad to be back for more. It adds spice to my life."
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7659kbps
Audio: 166kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tessa Orlov - Sexy Chubby Goodness

Taisa Karnes City

Cast: Taisia
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine
Latina hottie Taisia needed another vagina check-up. Despite the old gynecologist is very busy, he
managed to free some time to have a look at her vagina again. In this gyno exam you will see: physical checkup, breasts
exam, BP monitor test, ears exam, vaginal exam with fingers and colin speculum, vaginal cleansing and toy-machine therapy.
Duration: 39:56

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taisa
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04253 секунды с 9 запросами