View Single Post
Old 07-24-2022, 09:34 AM   #436
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Stumped - Iris Rose Diamond Bar

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Iris Rose looks like a dream come to life. Nice tits, tight holes, blonde hair, and a banging body, she is stepping right out of the magazines and into our dungeon. O.T. is the lucky guy who gets to play with her and she is the poor piece of ass that is going to submit to his brutal treatment.
She is more of a moaner and whiner than a screamer, but O.T. stuffs her panties in her mouth to muffle whatever noises are coming out of her for a while. She's going to make plenty of noise because she has a tough day ahead of her. Tit flogging gets her wound up, but really the thing she hates the most is being hobbled. O.T. chains her arms and legs, then has her crawling around on the floor like an animal.
Being degraded seems to have an aphrodisiac effect on this one, though. As soon as O.T. pays any attention to Iris' pussy she is begging for permission to cum. They are small orgasms, either. She explodes, squirting all over the floor and yelping in .
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stumped - Iris Rose

Claire Adams - IN THE HOLE I Semily

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Dildo, Suspension, Spanking, Caning
Video language: English
There's something truly horrifying about not being able to see one of your body parts. Claire is laying on the cold floor of the barn. Her hand is trapped on the other side of the boards. She stirs as her captor enters. Dee wants to put a medical cuff on Claire's other wrist. Claire resists. Dee has no time for Claire's defiance and quickly puts an end to it by punishing her hand from below. PD tests Dee's work. He has Claire suck on a black dildo while SD fucks her with a strap on. That's not enough though. They take turns caning her and Claire just sobs. The scene is so beautiful Dee steals a kiss from Claire's tear stained face.
Duration: 36:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claire Adams - IN THE HOLE I

Curious Elise Elise Graves Part Two Ocate

Release Year: 2010
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
He calls in his assistant, Dee, to give Elise a demonstration. She looks her gift bitch in the oral cavity for a bit before she decides exactly which games she wants to play.
Duration: 53:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 602.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Curious Elise Elise Graves Part Two

Back Into the Fold - Cici Rhodes, Elise Graves Bracknell

Welcome back, Cici.
You've been away far too long. Los Angeles didn't sit well with you, did it? I'm sure it left much to be desired. You are far too advanced for that society. You do not belong among them. Leaving that trap was for the best.
You've come back home to your people. We understand you. We understand your deviant proclivities. You don't have to explain your desire to be tied up tightly, or your need to feel what's it like to not be able to escape. Helplessness is a prized state of mind - that is obvious in these parts. We are aware of your craving to be tossed around, masturbated upon, used as a piece of furniture, only to later be bent over and taken from behind. There's no need to spell out the subtleties of the art of teasing, or the boldness of the whip. These matters are well understood here. You are home.
Your reintegration process begins slowly, methodically. A modified ball tie ensures that your mobility is very limited. But I know you need more. I know you need your small freedoms to be removed one by one. First it's your tongue - clamped and stretched to your knees. Then your pussy lips are clamped and stretched out to your toes. These additions are made to place you in the correct frame of mind. You are here because I want you here. You are here to be played with however I see fit. You are not to move.
Stage two of this welcome home party has you worm tied and suspended. What's it like to be used as a piece of suspended furniture? What's it like to physically support someone who is cumming their brains out while you hang there, suspended in both time and space. At my disposal.
Finally, if I know of any way to celebrate the return of a cohort, it's to welcome them with pain and objectification. Tied with your hands around your neck, as if your are choking yourself, your pussy is exposed and for the taking. That wouldn't be nearly as fun, though, without indoctrinating you first with pain. I know what you are here for. I know why you came back. If you merely wanted fucking, you would have stayed in that plastic city. You didn't. You came back home. And home is where the bondage is.
Welcome back, Cici. Back into the fold..
Duration: 1:03:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6752kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Back Into the Fold - Cici Rhodes, Elise Graves

Head Games - Marina Kualapuu

Marina is the bitch in the barrel. It is a helpless position that leaves her open to all kinds of humiliation. Unfortunately for Marina the only exposed part of her body is her head. The first order of business is finding an effective gag. PD's solution to the task at hand is ingenious to say the least. In a feat only fit for Real Time Bondage PD threads a line through her nose, into her sinuses and eventually out of her mouth. It makes the perfect point for securing a ball gag and provides a good barometer for just how intense things are going to be for her.
The humiliation continues to mount and Marina loves every second of it. From hair cuts to foot canings, if it pleases the members it excites her. By the end she has had her holes filled, her body debased and her wishes fulfilled. All a good slut wants to do is serve to her potential and Marina exceeds all expectations in that regard.
Format: real
Duration: 2:11:25
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 710.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Head Games - Marina

Cherry And The Cake Burghill

Studio: English-spankers
Cast: Cherry English, Katie Didit, Lulu Lamb
Genres: BDSM, Spanking
Lulu & Cherry have been set to work in the kitchen by Aunty Katy but Cherry helps herself to a slice of Katy's newly baked cake. The wrong thing to do. Katy finds the institutions punishment paddle, a thick and firm spanking implement and then a naked Cherry is bent over the kitchen sink. The punishment is long and it's hard and this poor girl is left with a very painful little bottom.
Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11709kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 973.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry And The Cake

Roll-Out - Kel Bowie Midway

Matt Williams and Kel Bowie are sure to have a good time when left alone for a day. These guys are just two peas in a pod, they love all the same things: choking, rope, floggers, you name it! These two have a bond like few others in bondage.
Kel is on her knees tied up in a pretty blue dress at the start of their time. Her arms tied behind her and her neck rope tied to her wrist. Matt wants to start by tugging at that a bit, and you can see how much Kel loves it, just about moaning every time he pulls or releases his end. Once he gets her undressed the real fun begins, as he takes a flogger and pounds into her tits and pussy, drawing out yet more sighs and moans.
The sound effects are great and all, but sometimes Matt needs quiet to focus, so once he's removed Kel's lacy, white panties, he stuffs them in her mouth for a gag and tapes it shut. He moves Kel around, flogging and choking and vibrating her in different positions and different locations as he sees fit until you can see plainly in her face that she is worn all the way out. Tears in her eyes and bags under them, Kel's been plenty glad to be here.
Duration: 42:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roll-Out - Kel Bowie
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03007 секунды с 9 запросами