View Single Post
Old 07-23-2022, 07:45 PM   #2691
admralbulldog

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

admralbulldog Непонятно, что и думать...
Default An Apt Pupil

An Apt Pupil

Some say "backroom, fuck;" most say, "BackRoomFuckers.com, fuck me." In this "teachable moment," we have Cory Bengal, the submissive student, and DJ, "ass-essing" his pupil; don't mind the cuffs. Checking out what he's made of, DJ strips the boy down, orally teasing him. With Cory's other sensations now heightened because of the blindfold, DJ continues to school. Interacting with the boy, the master asks, "feel the cool buckles on your skin?" I'm sure Cory does, as they restrict his movement.

Getting the submissive's "full" attention, the blindfold comes off and the boy sees and tastes the "girth" of his teacher. Moving Cory to the sling, it's time to work on his ass, a lot. After some more intense oral manipulation, teeth included, DJ is ready to go "one-in-one" on Cory. Sliding in his tight hole, the teacher rattles all the right chains and has the boy moaning over, "that big cock in your ass." By the time DJ pulls out, Cory's vocal cords, as well as hole, have been thoroughly "in-parted." Blowing on the boy's face, helps to remind Cory to always keep your mouth open to the possibilities, "good boy."

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 22 min 18 s
Size: 314 MiB

Tags: Anal, Bondage, Facial, Fetish

DOWNLOAD
admralbulldog is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09829 секунды с 9 запросами