Old 07-23-2022, 07:55 AM   #88
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Black Piste Spijkenisse

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Staxus & SauVage
Cast: Yuri Adamov, Shane Hirch, Victor Diamond, Erik Franke, Noah Matous, Hector Augusti
Genres: Bareback ,Double Penetration ,Big Cocks ,European ,Black and Latinos ,Interracial ,Rimming ,Black ,Big dick
Once you go black, as they say, you never go back – a sentiment that this gang of hot and horny Czech boys are definitely determined to follow when theye across (quite literally!) the fabulous Hector Agusti. Staxus exclusives, Noah Matous, Erik Franke and Victor Diamond, lead a stellar cast of white boys who just can’t get enough of dark skin and big, black cock! Expect an avalanche of spunk and even a double-peration, as the biggest cock-whores in the whole of Prague go mad for the blackest dick in town!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:45:02
Video: 720x480, MP4V, 2429kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Piste

Rawboys Studio – Bareback Builder Boys Full Hd (2011) Mount Carmel

Cast: David Gold, Alex Stevens, Sebastian Stiler, Zac Powers, Nick Gill, John Parker, Thomas Finn, Lenovo Graz
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Czech twinks prove that even the workplace can be a place of sweaty, cock-fuelled fun in "Bareback Builder Boys". Trying to finish their work redecorating a house, the topless twinks are easily distracted, and use any excuse to undress each other, and kiss, lick and get down and dirty with each other. Massive dicks slide into smooth holes in the hottest bareback twink sex ever. Alex Stevens stars and shows his versatile fucking skills with Latino muscle studs and blonde slim boys, including monster cocks and threesome fucking!
Duration: 1:42:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6117kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rawboys Studio – Bareback Builder Boys Full Hd (2011)

Raw Boys - Bareback Builder Boys Squaw Lake

Czech twinks prove that even the workplace can be a place of sweaty, cock-fuelled fun in "Bareback Builder Boys". Trying to finish their work redecorating a house, the topless twinks are easily distracted, and use any excuse to undress each other, and kiss, lick and get down and dirty with each other. Massive dicks slide into smooth holes in the hottest bareback twink sex ever. Alex Stevens stars and shows his versatile fucking skills with Latino muscle studs and blonde slim boys, including monster cocks and threesome fucking!
Duration: 1:42:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6117kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Boys - Bareback Builder Boys

Czech Hunter - part 375 Clune

Studio: CzechHunter
I got a call from a cute sporty hunk who I fucked earlier last summer. Asked me out for a and recommended to take my cam with me. So why not. Once we sat down, he told me about two he met in the gym. They spoke about money problems, so he thought about me. But this sneaky little fucker wanted to rip me off and get commission for this hook up. So I set him straight and told him that only way he can get money of me, is that I would fuck him as well along side with them. He agreed and I finally met those two . They looked like twins. Both had well built bodies, cute faces and amazing smile. I was so impatient while they have been finishing their . Couldn’t wait to have these 3 cuties in a hotel room, fulfilling all my desires.
Duration: 55:13
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1124kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 506.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter - part 375

Czech Hunter - Part 650 Tubac

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob
This young man wanted to have his own car. He was a bit impatient and spent his entire savings on the first decent looking vehicle he was able to afford.
Duration: 30:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4013kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 936.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter - Part 650

Fresh Stock Paoli

Studio: Channel 1 Releasing
What is it about Eastern European men that always puts a smile on my face? Is it their dark and chiseled good looks, or their sculpted but-not-overly-muscular bodies? Or is it their voluminous, uncut cocks? Whatever it is, all of the aforementioned are present in Fresh Stock, a film swimming in gorgeous Czech guys, bulging packages, chompable asses, and featuring a plethora of mesmerizing bonus solos just begging to be played over and over again.
Duration: 57:36
Video: 720x528, AVC (H.264), 3624kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh Stock

Fuck The Army - Man's Best Pompton Lakes

Release Year: 1997
Studio: Man's Best
Cast: Petr Fuk, Zdenek Linke, Hein Dominik, David Ondra, Petr Andy, Georg Jenson, Daniel Ondris, Pavel Janicek, Wilhelm von Wagner
Milos Mimi directed some of the earliest and most popular Man's Best Action Boys videos in the early 90's. Rolf Hammerschmidt commissioned him to develop a new line of thematic videos for Media X in 1999. “Fuck The Army” is the first production of this line. In the Czech Republic, military duty is still mandatory for adult males around the time they reach 19. Usually the guys are just in the service because they “Have to”. Their minds are often elsewhere and often on each other. This video features deep fucking, plenty of sucking and very realistic military settings. There are at least 10 different guys that are sexually involved in the video and way more orgasms in this video than you will ever see movie is NOT another total twink-fest in a thematic video. I must warn you all though that this as is the norm for Man's Best. There are some guys in their mid-twenties, some hair on chests and a few guys who could stand to lose a few pounds. All in all, this video more closely resembles Cadinot's “Service Actif” than a standard MB production, but.... the cocks are huge and the action is really great.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:29:02
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 912kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 723.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck The Army - Man's Best

Время генерации страницы 0.09808 секунды с 9 запросами