View Single Post
Old 07-22-2022, 11:54 AM   #3760
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Worship My Feet Better or Have Your Genitals Tortured!

Worship My Feet Better or Have Your Genitals Tortured!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 195 MiB Time: 7 min 16 s

Cbt, Female Domination, Foot Domination, Dirty Feet, Foot Slave Training
"Get up!" I command as I slap my slave across the face while he kneelsnaked in front of me. I make him place his hands behind his back andproceed to tie up his cock and balls before making him get back down onthe floor to kiss my feet while I tug on the string I`ve secured to hisgenitals. I have him worship my feet with his mouth, licking, sucking, andkissing them all over, and when I`m not impressed with the job he`s doingI give the string a yank and send a bolt of pain shooting through hisdelicate dick and nutsack. "Worship my feet better," I demand as I sit onmy bed and watch him mouth my toes. He`s actually doing a fairly decentjob but he doesn`t need to know that. I`m such an evil bitch that I tellhim he`s failing at worshiping my pretty feet and pull on the string yetagain. I even make him apologize for the lousy job I`ve led him to believehe`s doing before yet again tugging on the string and sending him reelingin agony. "Do you understand that you need to try harder?" I laugh whilekicking him in the balls. His pain... my pleasure!

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03297 секунды с 9 запросами