LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Vance Dietikon

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Gay ,War Chest
Video language: English
Tonight we're introducing you to a hung, tall, lanky hunk who puts on a really hot show for us. Vance is 19-years old and was introduced to my by our buddy Kale (who you saw last week, and can continue to see, in the War Chest).I kick things off giving Vance a hard time, joking about an 18 inch dildo and he's a good sport about it all. Vance enjoys working on cars, fishing and hunting and just driving. He's 6' tall, weighs 145lbs and is sporting some really nice tats.Once he gets his shirt off we're given a great view of a lean, ripped upper body as he tells us about his ink. This guy is a real hottie. He's super masculine and all man. That's what I love most about our young military guys   they're the epitome of toughness but at the same time super ready to experiment.Once he comes out of his pants I almost faint. This guy is hung like a Howitzer. I mean he's sporting some really serious meat. I could watch him like a fly on the wall for days. And what a show he puts on once his initial nervousness fades.One thing you're gonna love about this solo is all the great ass I get as I explore every inch of this hotties body. I could go on and on all day about this one, but that'd only hold you up from getting your ass over to the War Chest and checking him out in all his glory for yourself.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4715kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 684.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vance

Crossin' The Line Hanalei

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Active Duty
Cast: Jamie Jake
Genres: Amateur, Blowjob, Muscles, Military, Str8 Bait
These hot and sexy young military men get it hard and get off ... just don't tell! Jake and Jaime are two of the hottest men in the military sucking and jerking each other off. Jake helps new recruit Jamie "cross the line". See how far the soldier will go when he discovers the fluffer is really a dude!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:37:44
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 857kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 688.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crossin' The Line

Gay Spanish Army Sluts HD Sunray

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, European, Facials, Cumshots, Twinks, Young Studs, Uncut
It's not just the British army that has its fair share of hot and horny butt-raiders – seems like there's plenty of the same ilk in this Latin-based escapade, where a bunch of over-sexed dudes take time to get to their military colleagues better. And we mean much better! No negligent mischarges here, boys. The weapons in hand are all loaded and ready to fire, which we can assure that they do. Big time! All resulting in a hot, sticky jizz-stained soaking for every recruit around!
Duration: 1:34:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Spanish Army Sluts HD

Luke Gotemba

Genres: Gay ,War Chest
Major Wood is back with a hot Sailor in tow and he's giving one of his famous 'helping hands' to this stud who just happens to look a hell of a lot like our favorite Brian. In fact Luke and Brian could be . They have eyes and smiles almost identical. More about that in just a minute.The Major is one sly devil and he gets Luke right where he wants him   on his bed naked. He then takes things further and jumps in to offer the notorious 'helping hand' that only the Major can provide. But first, he eases this hottie into things with a little chit-chat to let us get to know a little more about Luke. In the warm-up phase we learn that Luke is 22-years old, he's from Kansas and as all the guys, he enjoys the SoCal lifestyle. In high school he wrestled and played football and baseball. He wrestled in the 123lb weight class. He started wrestling from the sixth grade through his freshman year then moved on to football.Luke had his first sexual experience when he was 14. He and a buddy were hanging out, called a girl up and they had a threesome but during this threeway he found out his friend was gay. He didn't mess with his friend that night, but he played around with some buddies after that. The Major quickly moves on from the chit-chat and gets Luke naked and once the pants come off, he's already sporting a pretty hard cock. You can tell this guy is ready for action. He has the furriest, sexiest legs I've seen in awhile and his chest is matching. Nice to see some hair on a guy for a change. His cock is raging fucking hard and nice and fat and you'll wanna jump right in there and grab it yourself, but that's what we've got the Major for. It won't be long before he makes his move. But before he does, he puts this recruits through the moves, having him pose for us in several hot positions as he shows off that beautiful fucking cock and that nice, furry ass.Once he's gotten Luke all lathered up, the Major moves in for the . He latches on to Luke's rock hard meat and works it over like a part time job. You can tell Luke is really enjoying the help because it doesn't take long at all before Luke is shooting a massive load all over the place. He laughs with nervous relief as the Major tells him how awesome it was. The Major gives him his signature torture as he jerks the sensitive cock even more. I think the Major missed his calling. He could have worked in one of those Korean jack shacks notorious outside of military bases across the country. Luckily, we have him here at Active Duty. Enjoy!
Duration: 26:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4715kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 962.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luke

Время генерации страницы 0.03631 секунды с 9 запросами