View Single Post
Old 07-21-2022, 09:28 PM   #3757
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Will I Let This Virgin Loser with a Small Cock Cum?

Will I Let This Virgin Loser with a Small Cock Cum?

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 92.5 MiB Time: 6 min 52 s

Female Domination, Humiliation, Masturbation Instruction, Orgasm Control, Small Penis Humiliation
"You're happy to see me," I comment as my slave stands naked before me with an erection. "Yes," he answers, and I immediately slap him across the face while reminding him that the correct answer is, "Yes, mistress." His cock honestly isn't that small, but I tell him it is anyway just to make him feel like the piece of shit that he is. "Let's see if you can cum today," I say, and demand that he begin to stroke his cock. As he slowly jerks his dick, I make fun of how tiny it is, cackling in amusement when he confesses that he's still a virgin. I tease him by gently rubbing my foot across his balls, then drive him crazy by demanding he stop touching himself. I finally allow him to stroke his cock again, but make sure he knows that he can't cum unless I give him permission. Will I finally let this jerk empty his aching balls?

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03707 секунды с 9 запросами