View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 08:59 PM   #4468
itsfuhfen

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

itsfuhfen Непонятно, что и думать...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan K View Post
In the old days you could get the OT ID number from the thumbnails. Now they have put off that ... even for the old sets, I think.
No, the old set numbers are there, up until ~October 2020 (the change was gradual). There are a few older sets that have a 5-letter code in the image path, usually because the number was a duplicate. Rae's 15937 set is one such example; the 2016-11-03 photoset has a 5 letter code, the 2016-12-26 video, which has the exact same set number, shows the set number.

Quote:
The gallery number ALWAYS has been there. But everybody used the ID number that went with the download. Now they have re-numbered all set for the gallery number.

To get that, you have to click in "view full set", and the gallery number shows like this:

https://members.onlytease.com/galler...?CurrentPage=1

You do NOT have to be a member to be able to do that.
Thanks, that's really helpful information! "view full set" doesn't work unless you have an account, I assume. I'll register a free account now!

Quote:
Big trouble is: I will NOT re-number ALL the old sets (they did !!)
Nope, I wouldn't ask that either! I'm just wondering if Cameron might consider switching to Gallery numbers rather than generate their own numbers for sets in the future.
itsfuhfen is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.19465 секунды с 9 запросами