View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 07:52 PM   #4466
Juan K

Поблагодарили 21 раз(а) в 16 сообщениях

All my threads

Juan K Скоро так и знаменитым станет, хотя...

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsfuhfen View Post
Hi Cameron!

Wow, 12+ years of OAS sharing, quite a feat!

I know that since ~October, November 2020, OnlyTease switched the IDs on set images to 5 letter codes, and you started adding your own numbers. Loads of sites and people rely on your numbers to track OAS sets since.

However, in the meantime OT sets have been given a new numbering system (someone on the ViperGirls forums called it a gallery number). It is possible to find some of those numbers, like when you look at the image urls on OAS free hosted galleries. There has been some confusion brewing over there about what numbers are what. E.g. this Paya set was posted there twice, once with the OT number (32355) and again with your set number (24248), reshared to RapidGator.

Do you have any plans to switch to the 'official' numbers at some point? It would help keep confusion down and make it easier to track sets.

In the old days you could get the OT ID number from the thumbnails. Now they have put off that ... even for the old sets, I think.

The gallery number ALWAYS has been there. But everybody used the ID number that went with the download. Now they have re-numbered all set for the gallery number.

To get that, you have to click in "view full set", and the gallery number shows like this:

https://members.onlytease.com/galler...?CurrentPage=1

You do NOT have to be a member to be able to do that.

Big trouble is: I will NOT re-number ALL the old sets (they did !!)
Juan K is offline   Reply With Quote
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
itsfuhfen (07-20-2022)

Время генерации страницы 0.05440 секунды с 9 запросами