Old 07-20-2022, 07:21 AM   #1068
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

All American Boys Monitor

Release Year: 1983
Studio: Jocks Studios, HIS
Cast: Jacques Chalon, John Jeffries, Bob Wade, Lyle Williams, Lee Ryder, Tony Scott
Genres: Classic, Vintage, Feature, Vignettes, Twinks, Bareback, Anal, Blowjob, Threesome, Group Sex, 69, Hairy, Solo, Masturbation, Rimming, Outdoor
Are they or aren't they? These college youths will prove that they have an unquenchable drive to experience everything, with everyone! French foreign exchange student Jaques Chalon has his first eye opening 3-way adventure with jogger Bob Wade and dorm mate Tony Scott, deciding that America really is the land of opportunity!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:06:33
Video: 480x352, DivX 5, 1285kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 692.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All American Boys

Dante's Threesome Tenancingo

Release Year: 2022
Studio: IOMacho
We look in on Dante, who has two naked boys in his bed. There's plenty of ass licking and cock sucking for all, as he enjoys bareback fucking the two. Once he's had his fill of their holes, Dante kicks back, so the two can suck the cum from his dirty dick.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:15
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 990kbps

File size: 298.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dante's Threesome

TheGuySite - Piotr Gets Two Dicks in His Ass - Damien, Piotr, Zeno 1080p Oswegatchie

Release Year: 2022
Studio: TheGuySite
Cast: Damien White, Piotr Watts, Zeno Rey
Genres: Anal, BigDicks, Blowjob, Gay, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome
In a first for the TGS we have a double penetration for you. Their deep asses are popping at the seams, the wet squelching of their ass pounding creates a hard drive. The guys are very passionate about chocolate holes and with big barrels are eager to hunt for holes.
Duration: 23:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7902kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TheGuySite - Piotr Gets Two Dicks in His Ass - Damien, Piotr, Zeno 1080p

HancockMen Rex Davenport's Auditions Wishek

I love helping people discover their hidden talents, especially when it comes to sex. Rex Davenport is a gifted musician and songwriter who traded in the shores of Florida for the sunny beaches of Southern California to be closer to the music industry. Every week he and his band play at local venues in L.A., that is, when he's not surfing. Rex has no problem getting chicks, but he says he fantasizes about having a threesome with two women. Though I wasn't able to help him with that fantasy, I did help him get in touch with another erotic impulse that had gone "untapped." When I started sucking on Rex's cock, he responded like most straight guys do who've never had a proper blow job before. But it wasn't until I started licking his ass that I started to see a different side of Rex. From his moans, I really think having a dick in his ass for the first time could just be his new muse. Whatever the future holds for Rex, I know sweet music was made this week at…
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 18:16
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 173.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HancockMen Rex Davenport's Auditions

Götter In Weiss Pisek

Release Year: 2010
Studio: be.me.fi Video
Cast: none available
Genres: Theme: Medical, Amateur, Twinks, Anal, Oral, Threesomes, Outdoor Sex, Uniforms, Butt Play
It's time for a visit to the doctor's office. These are two trained physicians that know exactly what a patient needs. A young man strolls into the office looking for some care of his tender muscles. He gets exactly what his body needs, a finger dancing around his tight anus. Then another fellaes in with a head wound. Not to worry, these doctors know how to treat everything and generally everything can be treated with some sexual stimulation.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:30:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 848.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Götter In Weiss

Breed That Twink's Ass Manville

Release Year: 2010
Studio: White Water Production, US Male
Cast: Black Angel, Brent Soow,
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Twinks (Young Meat), Threesomes
Breed that Twink's Ass features twinks with hungry holes
and shows how far they will go to satisfy their urge for raw dick.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:07:27
Video: 640x368, XviD, 1810kbps

File size: 962.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breed That Twink's Ass

Gaping Holes! Dornbirn

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Mike Cage , Nicolas Cruz , Rudy Valentino , Phil Raven , Tristan Balboa , Kai Alexander , Rudy Bodlak , Justin Conway , Kyle Dickson and Sean Davoy.
Genres: Big Cocks, Compilation,Hot Fuck & Tasty Suck,Bareback & Condom, European,Young Studs ,Twinks ,Uncut ,Big dick ,Threesome
These guys loved to get fucked until their assholes gape. ... A description which pretty much sums up this magnificent pair, with Cruz pushing his raw cock deep inside Cage’s ass before eventually pumping a stunning wad of cream into Cage’s open (and amazingly receptive!) mouth. ... ...Indeed, having taken the time to exchange a heady fray of cock-sucking and wanton 69-ing, the young Czech is soon pushing Raven down onto the kitchen table and thrusting the entire weight of his slim, athletic frame against Raven’s hungry ass – which, it must be noted, opens up with almost exquisite eagerness. Indeed, ... ...in steps Rudy Bodlak toplete this crotch-splitting threesome – Balboa taking even more hard dick for your entertainment before finally spewing his wad over Conway’s pretty young face.Guys who will stop at nothing to get what they want, which in this instance means bundling Alexander into a rather grubby little alley and subjecting him to a very peral “investigation”. As it happens, mind, the two assailants – Kyle Dick and Sean Davoy – are not the kind of lads you’d particularly object to taking an interrogation from. Davoy, in particular, is a well-toned, dark-haired lad with a nice looking cock.
Duration: 1:24:51
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2133kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gaping Holes!

Время генерации страницы 0.03149 секунды с 9 запросами