BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Travis Cooper and Justin Cross

Travis Cooper and Justin Cross

Type: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 151 MiB
Time: 12 min 52 s

Tags: Big Cock, Interviews, Masturbation
Description: Justin Cross and Travis Cooper are here together to do a scene, straight to the point. I've had so many followers Facebook and Tweet me about getting these two together, I figure it is "the season," so why wait. We're gonna have them start with some oral and then do anal. As they undress, we see Travis' new tattoo, the Nike swoosh. He says he got it because he likes Nike and the idea of something athletic appeals to him; note to self: become more athletic. Justin hasn't inked his body yet, but did get his ears gaged; must be a generational thing, guys getting both ears done. Oh well, this Straight Rent Boys video is fun, and as always, there's more "to cum."

In their white undies, a personal favorite, I have the two sit and start by kissing. After a bit of lib locking, Travis says he's, "gonna do him first," and has Justin remove his tighty whities. Well, "ready to go," Justin sits back and enjoys "Travis' inhalations." As he watches Travis' head bob, Justin says, "it feel real nice; I'm glad they paired us up." Justin begins to stroke Travis through his underwear; Travis quickly removes the last of his clothing and repositions himself for maximum pleasure, as he goes back to blowing Justin.

Justin starts to moan and twitch as Travis sucks that rock-hard dick. Using his hands and mouth, Travis works on Justin and has him close. Justin then lies back and really stretches out as he caresses Travis' back. I think these two really work well together and both are very sexy. As I have Travis lick Justin's balls, Justin is about to blow, seems that his balls are very sensitive, nice. Justin then takes a couple of gasping breathes and shoots. Streaming up to his nipples, he then takes a moment to recuperate and says, "it felt great," but reminds Travis, "your turn;" fuck I'd like to know when it will be my turn?
Cast:

Download Travis Cooper and Justin Cross 1 280 :
https://k2s.cc/file/bf0cf30d5d8fe
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06328 секунды с 9 запросами