Cast video: Tyler
Name: Tylers Sexual Adventure Part 2

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 114 MiB
Video: 360 x 480
Duration: 18 min 19 s

Genre: Anal, Big Cock, Masturbation
Description: Kissing passionately, Chad Alexander and Aiden Cole open themselves up to one another and the chemistry between them. In this segment of Tyler's Sexual Adventures, part 2, two boys come together for a make out session that goes far beyond kissing. Enjoy one of the best sex scenes, from this video, now on Straightrentboys.com.

After some very intense petting, Chad goes down on Aiden, taking all of him in, orally. You like that dick getting sucked? Asks Chad, yeah, moans Aiden. Chad moves up on the bed so that Aiden can enjoy his member, oh fuck yeah squeals Chad, I want to feel my dick in the back of your throat demands Chad, Aiden happily complies and swallows whole. In a 69 position, the two continue to suck and moan, marveling at one another's dick. From below, Chad devours balls deep on Aiden's dick; he also relishes the scent given off by Aiden's pubes. Aiden is face fucked and sends Chad to the edge, you like the taste of my dick? Asks Chad, yes, responds Aiden, licking Chad's shaft.

Yeah, roll over, says Chad as he gloves up and spits on Aiden's hole; the two are in a hot doggy position with Aiden presenting his hole for Chad to bury himself. That's a tight ass, comments Chad as he tries to work his way in; feel good? asks Chad, you're big whines Aiden. It takes a while for Aiden to accommodate all of Chad, but he does find the right spot and soon Aiden is lost in moans and rhythmic thrusting. From above then the side, we see the result of their intense sex, Aiden is up and precumming as he is being taken by Chad, oh God, whines Aiden. Oh yeah, grunts Chad as he fucks Aiden and has him begging for more. The two then move to a missionary position as Chad clenches Aiden's legs and dives in deeper. Aiden whimpers and shines as his partner pounds; you're an animal screams Aiden. So turned on by Aiden's comment, Chad lifts his partner's legs even higher to deepen the experience. God, you're so damn big, cries Aiden as he repositions himself to accommodate Chad's dick.

Aiden pulls Chad down for a reassuring kiss as he gasps at Chad's prowess. Watching one another, both are really into the sensual feeling of boy on boy sex. I like to hear you scream, remarks Chad; Aiden obliges and it is not long before Chad pulls out and cums on Aiden. Thick blobs of jizz fall from Chad onto his partner. Aiden follows after he jerks while Chad kneels above; fuck yeah says Chad, seeing the white cream of his hard work ooze from Aiden's dick.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Tylers Sexual Adventure Part 2 - 114 MiB
JxBadMood is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03554 секунды с 9 запросами