BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Barebacking My BF6

Barebacking My BF6

Type: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 540
Size: 130 MiB
Time: 20 min 48 s

Tags: Straight Guys
Description: Just a quiet time to lie on the couch and get fucked by your friend; must be a "Bareback Buds #6" type of day. "Suck that dick," says one of the guys, as he thrusts his hips into the mouth of his pal. I think this friend knows how to use his mouth on a head, a good pal to have, indeed. The friend definitely has skills, he sucks fast and hard. His pal then takes over stroking himself while his nipples are tended to. Returning the favor, the other guy is taken in deep; that nice long and thick dick could satisfy anyone. "You like that?" Asks his bud, "oh yeah, suck that big ass cock" he replies. On his knees, the friend continues to suck the thick and juicy other; he takes time as well to tend to his friend's balls. Working together, they bring his monster cock up to full stiffness; I think the tongue ring really helps. The first friend goes back down on his pal's dick, again going fast and hard. Bringing him to climax, he says, "I want to see you cum all over my face;" within moments, he gets his wish. The other guy then takes his turn getting a creamy load on the kisser.
Cast:

Download Barebacking My BF6 540 :
https://k2s.cc/file/e9dc5cf067834
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03715 секунды с 9 запросами